No announcement yet.

Can We Stop The BS That Joshua Losing Destroyed "The Big Fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Yeah the only thing that changed is wilder is clearly A side and the british casuals can’t handle it
    they are still going to argue that hes the A side and sells out 90k @ wembley

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Of course its been destroyed, your examples mean nothing because none of those fighters got 'exposed' per say, AJ was totally exposed as a manufactured hype job. there was no lucky punch KO involved, he was systematically battered and beaten up by a doughboy on late notice.
      LOL what does "exposed" even mean anymore?

To me its just saying a guy lost these days cuz no one is getting exposed at this level of the game very often. You don't reach this level if you are legit exposed.

Everyone knew Joshua was beatable. And he got beat. Everyone knows Wilder is still beatable right now. And he might lose to Ortiz or Fury in his next couple fights. Its not an "exposed" situation if you see that these guys are highly beatable alldamnready or when you lose to a top guy which is when "exposed" sounds even dumber as a term to use on catching an L.

This is a highly competitive f#cking sport where one mistake can result in you being on the ground wondering wtf just happened. This sport is far more fickle than most fans wanna think it is. Losing isn't getting exposed. Losing is just losing. Only two guys in the ring. Its bound to happened you're be 2nd best on a night sooner or later.

Comment

It ruined the fight for Joshua.

He ceases being the A-Side, no longer had any leverage at the negotiation table and quite frankly lost any credibility due to that chandelier chin.

Prior to Saturday Joshua could claim being the superior boxer and draw, now he can’t claim either and even if he is a bigger draw in the U.K., who gives a FUCC!!!

UK ain’t US, US is were a fighter proves himself. Not across the pond to some wankers.

Comment

The positive thing is most Americans didn't watch the fight since it was on dazn. The brits will stand by joshua, all aj has to do is get with a better trainer and win, then fight on espn like wilder and fury and then americans will buy into it again.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            If he gets KO'd in the rematch then the "big one" and AJ's career are probably over
            Thats definitely a worse look than just losing Saturday I'll agree & I kinda think its possible AJ just hangs them up if he takes another ass whipping like this one, but I'll still say its a redeemable situation with the right path. Joshua would just need to beat Fury or beat the guy who beats Ruiz or some sh^t like that & then bam Joshua is right back up there & Joshua vs Wilder is a fight people wanna see.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              LOL what does "exposed" even mean anymore?

To me its just saying a guy lost these days cuz no one is getting exposed at this level of the game very often. You don't reach this level if you are legit exposed.

Everyone knew Joshua was beatable. And he got beat. Everyone knows Wilder is still beatable right now. And he might lose to Ortiz or Fury in his next couple fights. Its not an "exposed" situation if you see that these guys are highly beatable alldamnready or when you lose to a top guy which is when "exposed" sounds even dumber as a term to use on catching an L.

This is a highly competitive f#cking sport where one mistake can result in you being on the ground wondering wtf just happened. This sport is far more fickle than most fans wanna think it is. Losing isn't getting exposed. Losing is just losing. Only two guys in the ring. Its bound to happened you're be 2nd best on a night sooner or later.
              er because he was dropped 4 times and knocked out by a 30/1 underdog on late notice?

if you dont call that being exposed then i dont know what is.

and dont give me the 'everyone knew he was beatable' BS, not ONE credible person was saying Ruiz had ANY kind of chance, literally everyone was saying it was a 1 or 2 round demolition job.

Comment

Was just going to make this post, AJ still has major drawing power, still better than 90% of the division. The UK has been through this, multiple times & always continued to support their fighters.

It's not like AJ was dependent on the US either, he can easily go back to the UK & sell out arenas.

Comment

er because he was dropped 4 times and knocked out by a 30/1 underdog on late notice?

and dont give me the 'everyone knew he was beatable' BS, not ONE credible person was saying Ruiz had ANY kind of chance, literally everyone was saying it was a 1 or 2 round demolition job.
                  Tyson got KTFO by a 42/1 underdog.

Did he get "exposed" or did he just lose a fight & 6 years later was involved in the biggest PPV fight in boxing history at the time?

This "exposed" bs is such a overused dumb ass term people use. Exposed is the new ducking I think lol. Mfers are losing more fights then they are getting "exposed" in.

Comment

Exposed I'd agree with, but hypejob I'm not sure. This terrible defeat doesn't all the sudden reverse victories against Wlad, Whyte, Povetkin and your boy Parker

Comment

Aj needs to win the rematch then another 2/3 fights after that in good style and the fight will still be big considering wilder beats ortiz and fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X