Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want boxing free on tv or have to pay to watch boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want boxing free on tv or have to pay to watch boxing?

Do you want boxing on free tv or you having to pay for either an app or a premium network to watch boxing?

People should be happy with DAZN & ESPN + its cheap boxing no more $60 - $100 dollars for PPVs ............and you have boxing on FOX and ESPN too

Comment

I prefer network television over streaming, basic and premium cable television.

Comment

2 canelo PPV's = $120
        DAZN yearly subscription = $120

Comment

HBO isn't free. Showtime isn't free.

Comment

Used to pay close to $160 a month for Cable/internet..Now I cut the cord so Internet is like $50 plus netflix/Prime/Dazn/ESPN+/SHO anywhere..Comes out to saving money..I don't have to subsidize all those garbage channels I never watched (lifetime/foxnews/CNN/MSNBC)

Comment

It'd be cool if it was on free TV across the board like other sports, but I don't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                2 canelo PPV's = $120
                DAZN yearly subscription = $120
                Canelo's last two ppvs were $85 each

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  HBO isn't free. Showtime isn't free.
                  No shit Sherlock . Reading comprehension isn't your specialty for sure. I said or pay for a premium network... Showtime and HBO are premium networks .

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    No shit Sherlock . Reading comprehension isn't your specialty for sure. I said or pay for a premium network... Showtime or HBO is a premium network .
                    My point is yes, I would like free boxing but it's never been free so why the thread to begin with? Even ESPN isn't actually free.

Comment

Working...
                    X