No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury Dismantles Deontay Wilder Mentally In Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    Wilder was definitely getting a bit wound up at the end.

obviously it's all for show and all a bit cringeworthy but Fury does know how to wind people up. He had Wlad frozen before they even got in the ring and Wlad fancies himself as some sort of psychologist by the way he speaks.

in reality, it's all just for the cameras. who cares though? i'll take this pantomime over all the other boring press conferences, like AJ's "just staying humble, stay on the grind" borefest. i'd rather see Fury being Fury.
    Yea it was cringe haha but I was laughing the whole way through it.

Comment

Deontay looks up to fury. Fury was a lineal champ when wilder was a nobody. Fury was everything wilder wanted.

Comment

Fury Starting the mind games already, Wilder looked visibly upset. Not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing for Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Deontay looks up to fury. Fury was a lineal champ when wilder was a nobody. Fury was everything wilder wanted.
          check your timeline. Wilder had the green belt when fury beat wlad

Comment

I didn't see Fury get under Wilder's skin.

If anything, I saw Fury nervous.

Wilder's demeanor is the same as all his fights.

He is always edgy.

Fury WAS hilarious doe.

Folks need to understand one thing.

Wilder isn't Wlad.

Wilder has no inner doubts about who he is or what he has to bring to the table.

The only thing Fury did today is sell more tickets and that's a good thing.

As far as who got under who's skin, I think the two most telling things were Wilder getting under Fury's- the crack about how they could have fought a long time ago but Fury didn't want it and Wilder's suggestion to Fury that he go get his uncle Peter because he was going to need him.

No idea how you guys think Fury challenging Wilder and Wilder responding is getting under his skin. If Wilder sat there and did nothing, you guys would be talking about how Deontay was petrified. LOL!!!
            Last edited by koolkc107; 10-01-2018, 07:38 AM.

Comment

I've missed Fury's face offs.

Comment

Fury is quick witted, sometime Wilder isn't but i still feel like he held his own, Wilder did better than i thought he would. Fury is Fury and he didn't do anything that i didn't expect of him today.

Comment

The circus is in town

Comment

They both went back and forth, I think Wilder angered Fury at the end with the Peter Fury thing. Was a good showing, seems a bit awkward though, like the guys like each other but are forced to put on a show

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                      I didn't see Fury get under Wilder's skin.

If anything, I saw Fury nervous.

Wilder's demeanor is the same as all his fights.

He is always edgy.

Fury WAS hilarious doe.

Folks need to understand one thing.

Wilder isn't Wlad.

Wilder has no inner doubts about who he is or what he has to bring to the table.

The only thing Fury did today is sell more tickets and that's a good thing.

As far as who got under who's skin, I think the two most telling things were Wilder getting under Fury's- the crack about how they could have fought a long time ago but Fury didn't want it and Wilder's suggestion to Fury that he go get his uncle Peter because he was going to need him.

No idea how you guys think Fury challenging Wilder and Wilder responding is getting under his skin. If Wilder sat there and did nothing, you guys would be talking about how Deontay was petrified. LOL!!!
                      Fury isn't nervous this is how Fury normally acts.. This it's him being him but I ou can tell Wilder was brought out of his comfort zone.. He went exactly where Fury wanted him. You can see he didn't wana he was up when Fury told him to get up.. Fury is a master of mind games and Wilder is biting back.

Comment

Working...
                      X