No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury Dismantles Deontay Wilder Mentally In Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury Dismantles Deontay Wilder Mentally In Press Conference

Tyson Fury got under Wilder's skin so bad and forced a reaction from him. Little does Wilder know this is everything Fury wants.. He's a master when it comes to mind games. Wilder is playing along and getting played by getting agitated.

This press conference was hilarious and entertaining but all thanks to Fury. Is it just me or is Wilder the most boring scripted talker in boxing? I thought AJ was bad but damn all Wilder does is talk like he's preaching a sermon in a church, half the time he doesn't even make sense like he's speaking in riddles. He almost put me to sleep blabbing on and whispering lol but Fury never fails to entertain.. He's witty and knows how to trash talk and be intelligent with it.

This press conference got me hyped!
    Last edited by NahMean; 10-01-2018, 07:14 AM.

Link?

Fury is an ATG trashtalker.

Comment

lol? he just kept shouting your a dosser and then they pretended they were going to fight right there, it was embarrassing tbh.

Comment

Yeah humpty dumpty fans!!

Comment

Personally, I am glad he did that so Wilder could fuck him up early by making a huge statement. I hope Deontay KO's this bum in the first round of their scheduled bout in Los Angeles.

Comment

Wilder was definitely getting a bit wound up at the end.

obviously it's all for show and all a bit cringeworthy but Fury does know how to wind people up. He had Wlad frozen before they even got in the ring and Wlad fancies himself as some sort of psychologist by the way he speaks.

in reality, it's all just for the cameras. who cares though? i'll take this pantomime over all the other boring press conferences, like AJ's "just staying humble, stay on the grind" borefest. i'd rather see Fury being Fury.
            Last edited by TheBigLug; 10-01-2018, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Link?

Fury is an ATG trashtalker.

This is why boxing needs Fury.. He is the most entertaining talker there is.. He killed this press conference haha he's so hilarious but shame his fights put you to sleep and he may be getting put to sleep by Wilder for real lol.
              Last edited by NahMean; 10-01-2018, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Personally, I am glad he did that so Wilder could fuck him up early by making a huge statement. I hope Deontay KO's this bum in the first round of their scheduled bout in Los Angeles.
                That's what Fury wants.. Wilder to go in the ring and swing wild windmills form the first round looking for a KO.. If Wilder does that he's playing into Fury's hand.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  lol? he just kept shouting your a dosser and then they pretended they were going to fight right there, it was embarrassing tbh.
                  “Dismantled”

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    “Dismantled”
                    You're right

Comment

Working...
                    X