Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MayPac 2] Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Manny Pacquiao II - Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would a real boxing fan care?

The first bout was a total rip off, a glorified spar session!

It never stops to amaze me just how dumb boxing fans can be!

Ray

Comment

Floyd aint coming back, he does this childish mess every damn time Canelo fights

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        With a healed shoulder.

Pac won the first one with a busted shoulder. Thankful Floyd was able to Rob him. You can't do the same fake ass win twice Floyd.

It's a no brainer who wins this.

Yeah this will be an easy win for pac again.

Comment

Mayweather wins. He’s better at adapting to his opponents. I think Manny did better than many give him credit for in the first. Unless Floyd has aged much more than Manny has, Floyd knows what to expect and should win comfotably in another snooze fest.

Comment

We don’t know but pac seems to have a better chance now than he did in 2015.
            But ofcourse his best chance was in 2009-2011

Comment

they both win. It's a meaningless cash grab by both parties, and quite disgusting. Fans lose bigtime.

Floyd coming out of retirement every few years for one meaningless fight is great for casuals, but ultimately bad for the sport. At least this will be better than the circus that was him fighting a bloody nobody.

Comment

Two shot fighters going at it!!!! Not only was thefirst fight two old guys 5 years pass their primes, the second fight would be two old guys fighting 9 years passed their primes! I'll be disgusted if this fight happens again.
                Last edited by Thraxox; 09-15-2018, 10:34 AM.

Comment

I doubt the fight even happens. Floyd's just being Floyd - Trying to steal the headlines away from Canelo/GGG and make 'em about himself. It's normal.

However I DO think he'll return to fight GGG after he whoops Canelo again tonight. Been predicting that one for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                    I doubt the fight even happens. Floyd's just being Floyd - Trying to steal the headlines away from Canelo/GGG and make 'em about himself. It's normal.

However I DO think he'll return to fight GGG after he whoops Canelo again tonight. Been predicting that one for awhile.
                    Floyd vs Pacquiao 2 generates much more revenue and it'd likely be a fight that either guy has a legitimate chance of winning, based on the first fight. If Floyd comes back it'll be against Pacquiao not GGG imo. Risk-reward ratio just doesn't add up for GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      they both win. It's a meaningless cash grab by both parties, and quite disgusting. Fans lose bigtime.

Floyd coming out of retirement every few years for one meaningless fight is great for casuals, but ultimately bad for the sport. At least this will be better than the circus that was him fighting a bloody nobody.
                      They are both legendary boxers and arguably they're not absurdly past their prime either so it'll still be an interesting boxing match from a purists perspective, if it gets made.

Comment

Working...
                      X