Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Pacquiao give Marquez immediate rematches???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    There was a 4 year gap between the 1st and 2nd fight. Then a 3 year gap between the 2nd and 3rd fight.
    Plenty of people felt pacquiao lost these fights so why didn't Pacquiao immediately give him a rematch to prove them wrong???

See this is the difference between Pacquiao and fighters like Canelo and TBE. Many people felt floyd lost to castillo and what did he do? He gave him a rematch within that SAME YEAR. People felt like GGG won so what did canelo do? Offered him an immediate rematch

Did Bob Arum and pacquiao wait for JMM to get old??? It appears so but it obviously backfired

Thank god i support true warriors like Ca$hnelo and Mr. TBE

Give me a break. In what century was Castillo and Madonna ever a stylistic nightmare for Money.
    Those UFC/TMT crotch tights must be on a little too tight. You heading into Larry territory

Comment

Weren't manny and bob arum the ones who rejected the fight because of drug testing, then ducked the fight again because they didnt want to use USADA and needed more time for manny to heal from a "cut" and build a new stadium in las vegas?

Hmmmm manny has a history of ducking and waiting out opponents so the facts aren't on your side my friend
      Ahhh so that’s what this thread was really about? Just another chance to nuthug Floyd. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        Give me a break. In what century was Castillo and Madonna ever a stylistic nightmare for Money.
        Those UFC/TMT crotch tights must be on a little too tight. You heading into Larry territory
        Sorry I only argue FACTS:

TBE had close fights with maidana and castillo = Immediate rematches

Ducquiao has close fights with marquez = Mutliple year gaps between fights against an older marquez

Ducquiao gets his ass beat by horn= No rematch

Hmmmm WOW

Comment

I think Jeff Horn is more a in your face problem, Manny should put the record straight, I know why he isn't going to tempt fate with Horn but as a ATG he should put the book right. This is as bad as KT going nowhere near a Vince Phillips rematch.

If a great gets beat either by robbery or just beat they should fight a rematch to avenge it otherwise its a duck, at least try to make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
            As of fan of both guys got to say, what an idiotic post.
            You ARE an idiot for not knowing the history of the rivalry between Manny & Juanita.

Comment

JMM was well known for mismanaging his career around that time. It all worked out in the end, but there was a period where it looked like he might never get back to that fight.

Comment

Weren't manny and bob arum the ones who rejected the fight because of drug testing, then ducked the fight again because they didnt want to use USADA and needed more time for manny to heal from a "cut" and build a new stadium in las vegas?

Hmmmm manny has a history of ducking and waiting out opponents so the facts aren't on your side my friend
                WRONG !! Manny and Bobby were ready to make the fight happen in early 2010. Both wanted to do it in May. TBDE wanted it to take place in March, believing that Manny would've said NO coz' he had just fought Cotto 4 months earlier. Manny called his bluff and you know what happened next. Baseless PED accusations to duck Prime Manny.

In 2012, TBDE shamelessly ducked his boogeyman again with his B.S $40 million offer. Flat fee with no PPV percentages.

TBDE even demanded Manny leave Bobby and sign with TMT to make their long awaited showdown happen. Making unrealistic demands from 2010-2015. BRAVO, TBDE !!

Get your facts right now. Bulls**tters lie. FACTS don't.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
                  WRONG !! Manny and Bobby were ready to make the fight happen in early 2010. Both wanted to do it in May. TBDE wanted it to take place in March, believing that Manny would've said NO coz' he had just fought Cotto 4 months earlier. Manny called his bluff and you know what happened next. Baseless PED accusations to duck Prime Manny.

In 2012, TBDE shamelessly ducked his boogeyman again with his B.S $40 million offer. Flat fee with no PPV percentages.

TBDE even demanded Manny leave Bobby and sign with TMT to make their long awaited showdown happen. Making unrealistic demands from 2010-2015. BRAVO, TBDE !!

Get your facts right now. Bulls**tters lie. FACTS don't.
                  Everything I said is a fact and can PROVE it

Ducquiao ducked because of drug testing. Then ducked again because he said no to USADA, the ducked again because of a "cut", the ducked again because of wanting to build a stadium.

The list goes on and on. Dcuquiao has a history my friend

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
                    You ARE an idiot for not knowing the history of the rivalry between Manny & Juanita.
                    You’re a loser. Call him Juanita says everything one needs to know about you. Move along toad.

Comment

Everything I said is a fact and can PROVE it

Ducquiao ducked because of drug testing. Then ducked again because he said no to USADA, the ducked again because of a "cut", the ducked again because of wanting to build a stadium.

The list goes on and on. Dcuquiao has a history my friend
                      So did Floyd fear Pac ever?

Comment

Working...
                      X