Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Didn't Cuckold Loeffler Sue Canelo's Team? Like Wilder did Povetkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Interesting how many men had no idea cuckold was a word until it became part of the alt-right playbook and now every double digit I.Q. mofo on the planet is throwing the word around...
    just LMAO @ this phagget over-analyzing a word

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Interesting how many men had no idea cuckold was a word until it became part of the alt-right playbook and now every double digit I.Q. mofo on the planet is throwing the word around...
      Yes, this is a good place to learn new important things.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        just LMAO @ this phagget over-analyzing a word
        Yes, it's easy to toss the term of ****sexuality over the internet when hands can't get put on you. You losers love exposing your hands, change your name to headgiver it would be more appropriate for you internet sissy.

Comment

why didn't they waste their time in a long drawn out court process only to get nothing in the end except a lot of lawyer fees? this is the question you ask...

Comment

I was saying Loeffler was dead weight a couple years back, he just wants that Canelo payday and doesn't want to stir any trouble. He is useless as a promoter and a bytch too

Comment

Because they wanted the rematch.

Comment

He will....

Comment

In order to sue, and win, I think they'd have to prove Canelo knowingly and maliciously took PEDs, which regardless of public opinion, hasn't been proven...

That said, this is Team GGG, they probably will try and sue.

Comment

so they are going to sue for a payment they refused to take months later...
                    judge is going to say " the money is there, fight the man and gtfoh"...
                    gggs answer " give me 50-50"... lol..

Comment

lil g not gonna sue his daddy. he'll keep begging like a goodboy

Comment

Working...
                      X