Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo Calls Lubin 'F***ing Bum' After Implication of Cocaine Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could understand the trash talk if Lubin won. But....

Comment

That 'Lines only' hashtag was pretty funny though.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Lubin must want the rematch so badly. War Eric!
        After losing the way he did he won't be getting one anytime soon. He clearly wasn't ready for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Definitely not happening
          Why not? I'd bet anything Hearn is gonna sign more PBC guys. And the Charlo's would be among the top choices there.

And to be clear I'm not saying the Charlo's are gonna sign with Matchroom or the UFC I'm merely saying I could see it happening. I definitely don't think there is a 0% chance the Charlo's would sign with Dana or Eddie.

Comment

Jermell's reply was scathing.. "but I guess you don't remember".
            Lubin pulled the all time clown move by calling attention to the fact that he got KTFO. When someone destroys you, it's time to stfu and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              So much infighting with PBC lately. And a lot of it seems to be Charlo related. Wonder if this is a sign the Charlo's are gonna sign with Hearn or the UFC or something like that.
              I think that's healthy though. The last thing PBC needs is to perpetuate this image that they are this family of fighters where the best fight desperate guys that need a paycheck, and never each other. The best thing that can happen is for the fighters to market themselves. Seems to be what sells these days.

That said, the Charlo bros seem to light fires at every chance possible. They are some hostile mufkas.

Comment

Lubin is my guy but you can't talk **** like that when you were the one knocked out cold in the first round.

Comment

So you're saying you lost to a cokehead?

Comment

Biscuit chin Lubin has some nerve, dude should put his head down in Charlos presence after getting humiliated in one round.

Comment

Why is everyone telling him to be quiet? The guy is a fighter who is angry he got caught like that. That has no reflection on his skills or chin. He got caught, period.

Comment

Working...
                      X