Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alabama Republican Senate nominee Roy Moore accused of initiating sex w/ teen girls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Party > all other concerns, even pedophilia

Wouldn't be surprised if those 3 also defended milo
    I haven't really posted last few days but i saw this thread today and just thought, geez these dudes don't even care that Moore is a pedo.

I get wanting to keep control of the Senate because that is the best way to get Trump's agenda passed. Watching all of them get so righteous when the pedos getting busted were in Hollywood was interesting. Now that its one of their own, suddenly nothing.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Fucking guys like Barron, ///, 1bad65 and some others had a fit when they thought a tranny would get to piss in a women's room. They cheered with joy that Hollywood starts outing all these pedos.

But a pedophile is running to keep the Republican majority in the Senate and they say nothing!!

You really want to keep control like that??
      Dude, bump your needle.

You're like broken record.

As I said, you're stuck moving on circles of nonsense and innuendo.

Let's debate FACTS, not claims made by Democrat donors and operatives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        Trump needs to be removed from office. Any steps to get closer to that necessary end, I will tacitly be in favor of.
        Why do you say Trump needs to be removed from office?

Comment

Actually, Flynn could be the guy to take down Pence.

Flynn is already done. There is a good chance he's going to die in prison.

Trump is already done, too.

When Flynn was fired from the Trump administration, the reason given for this was that he lied to Pence about his connections with Russia.

I thought so then, and still think now, that this was a case of throwing Flynn under the bus, to attempt to insulate Pence.

There has certainly been a concerted effort to try to insulate Pence from suggestions of wrongdoing. I have never believed any of it for a second.

I suspect Flynn never lied to Pence. However, it was seen as expedient to claim he had, in order to insulate Pence. The claim that Flynn had lied to Pence necessitated his removal.

Flynn has nothing too much left to lose, except one thing. His son is also on the hook, for the kidnapping conspiracy, and other misdeeds. All that Flynn has left is to try to lighten the blow to come down on his son.

The Flynns are definitely cooperating. Just wait for the shoes to drop.
          You're off the rails again.

So Trump chose Flynn, an Obama appointee, to be his connection to Russia??

Then Trump lied in order to fire this very connection, leaving him free to go to and/or cooperate with law enforcement??

Trump didn't get to where he is now by making stupid decisions like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Dude, bump your needle.

You're like broken record.

As I said, you're stuck moving on circles of nonsense and innuendo.

Let's debate FACTS, not claims made by Democrat donors and operatives.
            Here are the facts:

Roy Moore is a pedophile. He is running for Senate. Republicans like you support him or have not condemned him.

If you don't wish to discuss this, do not respond to my posts.

Comment

Then Trump lied in order to fire this very connection, leaving him free to go to and/or cooperate with law enforcement??

Of course he did, there just isn't any bankruptcy laws that allow him to start over without paying the price for his stupidity and bad choices.

Comment

Why do you say Trump needs to be removed from office?
                I am never going to persuade you, so what's the use?

Suffice to say that it is my thorough position that Trump does need to be removed from office, legally, peacefully, and constitutionally; and that the good of the country demands it (though more pertinently, the rule of law demands it, also).

Now your position, on the other hand, is contrary to that.

And I don't think I'll be the one to dispossess you of that position, so there's not much use in even going down that path.

Comment

Flynn was a 3-star general, who slimed his way into the Obama administration, through the intelligence establishment.

Recall, reports at the time of the Flynn firing: the Obama administration actually warned the incoming Trump administration against working with Flynn.

Flynn is a dirty, and sick individual, as the latest revelations of his Turkey dealings and kidnapping conspiracy make clear.

God only knows what sort of skeletons that guy has in his closet.

So, Flynn is probably like a rag soaked with shitwater. Anything he comes in contact to is soiled.

Now, he was probably in the right place at the right time to involve himself in the Trump Russia stuff.

You say Trump isn't known to make bad decisions. I would thoroughly disagree with that notion.

Even so, supposing you are right and Trump does not make a lot of bad decisions, being involved with Flynn was a bad decision, anyway you want to slice it.

Now, there is a lot of conjecture in here, so I understand that as what you mean by "off the rails".

Details will continue to emerge, and I will also refine my conjecture.

Comment

I'm not asking you to persuade me. I just want to see your logic.

That's all I'm asking for.

Comment

I'm not asking you to persuade me. I just want to see your logic.

That's all I'm asking for.
                      Since you cherrypicked, I'll first repost my entire quote:

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post

Suffice to say that it is my thorough position that Trump does need to be removed from office, legally, peacefully, and constitutionally; and that the good of the country demands it (though more pertinently, the rule of law demands it, also).

Now your position, on the other hand, is contrary to that.

And I don't think I'll be the one to dispossess you of that position, so there's not much use in even going down that path.

And next, I will state that I will not respond as you requested, because to do so would be of no better use than pounding on sand.

Comment

Working...
                      X