No announcement yet.

Secret Service May Investigate Maddona

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Secret Service May Investigate Maddona

Stupid ******ed old whore Maddona said that she considered blowing up the white house. The Secret Service under Obama was a bunch of Cucks and didn't take this kind of stuff seriously. Though it's obvious Maddona is butthurt about the election result and we know she didn't mean it, SHE NEEDS TO BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF, THAT WE TAKE THREATS SERIOUSLY AND THAT SHE SHOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR UTTERING THOSE WORDS AND IT WILL BE A LEARNING LESSON FOR OTHERS TO NOT MAKE THOSE KIND OF THREATS REGARDING OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE TRUMP, KEK, AND PEPE

MAGA

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...est-Trump.html

The butt hurt oozing from these people is hilarious

Comment

Wasn't she supposed to blow everyone who voted for Hillary or something like that? You can't trust crazy hoes to blow you or blow up the white house nowadays. Whats the world coming to when you can't trust crazy hoes to suck your c#ck or do crazy sh^t??? Sad times.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        The butt hurt oozing from these people is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Wasn't she supposed to blow everyone who voted for Hillary or something like that? You can't trust crazy hoes to blow you or blow up the white house nowadays. Whats the world coming to when you can't trust crazy hoes to suck your c#ck or do crazy sh^t??? Sad times.
          I wouldn't let her suck my c*ck. Actually I would just to humiliate her. I'd tell her, Okay, I'll vote Hillary, and when I finish Spraying her, I tell her, Just kidding, I'm voting Trump. Thanks for the BJ, You Suck. LOL

Comment

No special treatment for washed up celebrities. Send her to guantanamo.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
              I need that mug.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                No special treatment for washed up celebrities. Send her to guantanamo.
                Waterboard her for her terrorist threat. See if she knows any Domestic Terrorists

Comment

Originally posted by All in View Post
                  I need that mug.
                  Search Liberal Tears Mugs on Google

Comment

If you asked maddona to blow you, she'd probably do it willingly

Comment

Working...
                    X