Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video shows Florida politician shooting & killing a shoplifter (before the hurricane)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like murder.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      For some people they don't play when it coems to their things man, personally I would NEVER shoot a non violent shop lifter ever this politician is wrong wtf he shot that dude cold blooded.
      Sh^t man if this is just about stealing then this guy SHOULD get locked up. But to me the item he was stealing, a MFING HATCHET, which he had in his hand allegedly, makes this a potential violent situation where one could fear for their life.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Pandas imagine if that dude that got shot was a friend of yours or god forbid a family member do you think you would have the same view point.
        These are always the worst analogies cuz they are based on emotion instead of logic. What I may or may not think while emotional about a situation isn't necessarily going to be the right way to handle a situation or think about it.

Just have a think about that one and let me know.
        I'm just interested if it would make a difference in your response and btw I'm not saying you are wrong.
        When I consider a situation I try to think about it from both sides from the get go. And to me if I was in the need of a hatchet to steal, which is a weapon, I'm probably gonna be super mindful of how & where I steal it cuz it is a mfing weapon. And if I'm a store owner who is standing with a gun while someone with a hatchet in his hands is coming my way you can damn sure bet I'd shoot that mfer cuz I ain't gonna risk getting stabbed cuz some mfer didn't have $10 to buy a hatchet.

Like I said if this dude was stealing a sprinkler or a wrench this sh^t would be f#cked up. But if you are stealing a deadly weapon & you get within x feet of me its a you or me situation & it ain't gonna be me if I can help it. And not knowing ones intent makes it a you or me situation even if this dead guy was the most warm hearted dude around.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          These are always the worst analogies cuz they are based on emotion instead of logic. What I may or may not think while emotional about a situation isn't necessarily going to be the right way to handle a situation or think about it.

When I consider a situation I try to think about it from both sides from the get go. And to me if I was in the need of a hatchet to steal, which is a weapon, I'm probably gonna be super mindful of how & where I steal it cuz it is a mfing weapon. And if I'm a store owner who is standing with a gun while someone with a hatchet in his hands is coming my way you can damn sure bet I'd shoot that mfer cuz I ain't gonna risk getting stabbed cuz some mfer didn't have $10 to buy a hatchet.

Like I said if this dude was stealing a sprinkler or a wrench this sh^t would be f#cked up. But if you are stealing a deadly weapon & you get within x feet of me its a you or me situation & it ain't gonna be me if I can help it. And not knowing ones intent makes it a you or me situation even if this dead guy was the most warm hearted dude around.
          Yer nice way of explaining how you see what happened and what could of happened.
          I think if I lived in America and someone stole a hatchet out of my store and was in no hurry to give it back or lay it down I think he would get one to the knee from me as well.
          Who knows the dude could of just stopped him chopping up his girl.

Comment

Dude was probably just gonna chop some firewood

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              what? lmfao you fools are just too hung up on race man, that what makes yall act so stupid and say stupid shit.

you think I give a fuck about this rican?

you think I give a fuck about that black dude?

I DONT.

I just speak facts, sometimes its in favor for the blacks and sometimes it not. That last post with the black dude I gave nothing but facts that explained why I thought what I thought, and here I gave nothing but facts why I thought what I thought, But you still get your feelings hurt over it cause your weak and lying to yourself with your "HE DINDU NUFFIN'" mentality. GTFOH./
              Nah, brah, weak are people like who who are pretentious. Strength is seeing injustice and be able to call it out, no matter who you offend. You speak no facts, so stop confusing facts with opinion. I think you are another pretentious racist on this site.

No, i do not think you are Mexican, but use the persona to be a low key racist. You guys are the worst kind because you pretend to be neutral until whites are the perpetrators and non-whites are the victim, then the mask comes off and you are on that "neutral" sht. There are a couple of you guys here. Julia, Panda, Alex, etc.The others are blatant, so i have no problem with those.

Comment

I would have given the dude one of my hatchets. It the kinda tool a guy like me uses once, then misplaces it in my garage, and next time I need one, go buy another if I can’t find mine in 5 min.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Nah, brah, weak are people like who who are pretentious. Strength is seeing injustice and be able to call it out, no matter who you offend. You speak no facts, so stop confusing facts with opinion. I think you are another pretentious racist on this site.

No, i do not think you are Mexican, but use the persona to be a low key racist. You guys are the worst kind because you pretend to be neutral until whites are the perpetrators and non-whites are the victim, then the mask comes off and you are on that "neutral" sht. There are a couple of you guys here. Julia, Panda, Alex, etc.The others are blatant, so i have no problem with those.
                  you such a nerd, your whole existence here is about race. You think im a fake Mexican cause what I dont side with you on some issues that involve blacks? you just a cry baby like a bunch of other blacks on here what am supposed to care about your plight? I dont. and since we sharing what we think of each other I think you a weak ass black dude that I can spit on and call teh NWORD to your face and you wont do shit about it lol BIG FACTS! Thats how you come off to me.

and all those other names you listed pssssh thats your issue, IDGAF what they do or what you think we have in common, fuck them and fuck you too lmfao I know who the fuck I am and I'm solid.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    you such a nerd, your whole existence here is about race
                    F#ck that stupid mfer lol. I had to put him on ignore a couple days back cuz this mfer couldn't stop putting words in my mouth & misunderstanding basic sh^t like he's autistic or something.

That conspiracy theory dipsh^t is a troll or ******ed. You can't even logically talk to him about sh^t cuz EVERYTHING is racial sh^t & not about x's & o's on the chalkboard & facts & logic. F#ck dumb mfers like that you can't even rationally discuss opinions & disagree without being called this or that by him. Ignorant mfer.

Comment

that's definitely not self-defense

Comment

Working...
                      X