Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman blocks man from entering his apartment then wants friendship with him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    I wont buy a Crawford ppv, da fock? Fock u and ms debbie downer
    Fock you aswell buck tooth

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      yeah she crazy, but still it could have all been avoided had he just follow the building rules and enter his key to get in the building from the start, instead like I said he went into "OH NO WHITEY OUT TO GET ME" mode and escalated the situation that could have been 100% avoided.
      Why didn't she leave when she saw him used his key to open his door if not having a fob key was the issue? If he were really a burglar/criminal, and she was scared as she claimed, why even followed him alone in the elevator? She knew he was a regular black person and was just a racist opportunist.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Why didn't she leave when she saw him used his key to open his door if not having a fob key was the issue? If he were really a burglar/criminal, and she was scared as she claimed, why even followed him alone in the elevator? She knew he was a regular black person and was just a racist opportunist.
        cause she was already committed at that point.

Brush her off from the jump and you good.

I dont know why you blacks like playing the shit with these people.

What regular people would do is this, she stop you from trying to come in cool, say Okay, close the door enter your key open the door and call her a bitch while you Legally push through into your building you reside in. takes 5-10 seconds what you would have had to do ANYWAYS had she not been coming out at that time.

Like i said fuck her shes wrong blah blah blah but so was that dude, he wanted to play the shit with the crazy bitch he got with he asked for.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          You will be watching though and Ms Debbie will be all over that screen. So f**ck you.
          Ill stream dat h03, you bish nukka fock u

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Fock you aswell buck tooth
            You got gapped teef like Crawford, now fock urself

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              Ill stream dat h03, you bish nukka fock u
              Anyway you do it, you will be seeing her. F**ck off and get use to that. You will be seeing her for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Anyway you do it, you will be seeing her. F**ck off and get use to that. You will be seeing her for years to come.
                Nah, she gonna get locked up for stealin. Ya hurd meh? Fock u

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  So, basically false accusations are ok as long it is against blacks? Dude, you are an idiot.
                  who said it was ok??? i even said this doesnt just happens to black people. i said jealous females that doesnt get what they want will usually false accuse you of doing something to her. it just so happen that the guy was black! if that guy was white or mexican would this thread be made?

do you want me to start posting the 3203240290492049204920940294 videos of blacks breaking into other peoples home?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    cause she was already committed at that point.

Brush her off from the jump and you good.

I dont know why you blacks like playing the shit with these people.

What regular people would do is this, she stop you from trying to come in cool, say Okay, close the door enter your key open the door and call her a bitch while you Legally push through into your building you reside in. takes 5-10 seconds what you would have had to do ANYWAYS had she not been coming out at that time.

Like i said fuck her shes wrong blah blah blah but so was that dude, he wanted to play the shit with the crazy bitch he got with he asked for.
                    He told her he already buzzed in and showed something to her and she wouldn't leave him alone. Watch the clip again.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      who said it was ok??? i even said this doesnt just happens to black people. i said jealous females that doesnt get what they want will usually false accuse you of doing something to her. it just so happen that the guy was black! if that guy was white or mexican would this thread be made?

do you want me to start posting the 3203240290492049204920940294 videos of blacks breaking into other peoples home?
                      When you post the white ones.

Read the last part of post #35 and see how you normalized the false accusations.
                      Last edited by megas30; 10-15-2018, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X