Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: It Feels So Good To Shut Jose Benavidez Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Funny how Benevidez is crap now that Bud knocked him out. Once he does the same to Spence, I wonder if he will be crap too?

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
    When I bit off more than I could chew
    But through it all, when there was doubt
    I ate it up and spit it out
    I faced it all and I stood tall
    And did it my way!

Thats what we'll say when the smoke clears baby!

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
      LOL, HE BEAT THE SH|T OUT OF HIM, SO THAT EQUALS A DRAW?

thats an example of the stupidity displayed on a frequent basis when judging FLOYD.

Very stupid. Anytime Floyd is mentioned just know you will rarely get an unbiased answer on boxingscene. They say 23year old Canelo with 45 fights was out of his prime but 24yr(just turned 24 a month earlier) old SRL with 27 fights was in his prime when Duran beat him. They give Duran credit for that win but not Floyd for his win.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Ali after the Foreman fight:

"You know people believe these horror movies, now how's a mummy gonna catch me..."

and here's Crawford & Co:

"It felt sooo good" | "I told him we're gonna kick his a$$"

Ali was charming and play acting to amuse and excite people. Crawford and his trainer are just crude simpletons who can barely string a sentence together.
        Yeah, what Ali did to Frazier wasn’t crude at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Good job.

Crawford -Thurman is the fight we should get.

Crawford outboxes spence, but if Spence lands, Crawford is in trouble.

Porter is awkward, hard to call..

Anyway, we have to see Crawford against better fighters to get the picture.
          That's what I was thinking. Thurman is a mover with pop and speed. Crawford is awkward and he comes from so many angles but I don't think he's is as fast as Thurman. That fight would be tight, a tit for tat

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Very stupid. Anytime Floyd is mentioned just know you will rarely get an unbiased answer on boxingscene. They say 23year old Canelo with 45 fights was out of his prime but 24yr(just turned 24 a month earlier) old SRL with 27 fights was in his prime when Duran beat him. They give Duran credit for that win but not Floyd for his win.
            leonard was in his prime, already had a huge amateur background compared to canelo who was still learning his craft

Comment

and where the **** is thurman? anyone know?

****s like trying to find waldo

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                Crawford is like Mayweather, if he had a nasty streak and was offensive.
                guess you only watched floyd when he was older

Comment

Originally posted by Body Shot View Post
                  It was since he won the WBO title. It wont happen though, I think these guys are content with fighting nobodies. I still think he is the best WW, but after the fight, Spence was on twitter going back and forth with Luis Collazo. I mean seriously? You have the guy everyone wants to see you fight fighting in a main event and youre probably going to fight Luis freaking Collazo? Give me a god damn break.

Dont be suprised if this is what we get next, I can see the writing on the wall.
                  To be fair, it's not like Benavidez is a whole lot better than Collazo.

Comment

Originally posted by w1cked View Post
                    leonard was in his prime, already had a huge amateur background compared to canelo who was still learning his craft
                    Canelo started boxing professionally at age 15. He had been boxing grown stronger men than what the amateurs offer. Also Canelo had 50 fights at the amateur level and won 2 Jr National Championshipsz There’s no way a non biased person can say he wasn’t in his prime.
                    Not to mention the amateur system doesn’t correlate to how professional boxing is scored.

I’d argue that Canelo faced tougher m/stronger competition than what SRL did in the amateurs. FYI once you hold a world title this “prime” excuses go out the window. Oh yeah and I totally forget that FM was wayyyyy out of his prime when he beat him down.
                    Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 10-14-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Canelo started boxing professionally at age 15. He had been boxing grown stronger men than what the amateurs offer. Also Canelo had 50 fights at the amateur level and won 2 Jr National Championshipsz There’s no way a non biased person can say he wasn’t in his prime.
                      Not to mention the amateur system doesn’t correlate to how professional boxing is scored.

I’d argue that Canelo faced tougher m/stronger competition than what SRL did in the amateurs. FYI once you hold a world title this “prime” excuses go out the window. Oh yeah and I totally forget that FM was wayyyyy out of his prime when he beat him down.
                      oh ok, well then i guess both canelo and leonard were in their primes when they lost.

i don't discredit floyds victory over canelo btw.

my point was that leonard was DEFINITLY in his prime when he lost to Duran.

Comment

Working...
                      X