Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Fitter: I Had to Lose 110 Pounds Going Into Klitschko Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Good one, they all have some excuses. Floyd "I'm dehydrated" Mayweather.
    Think dehydration was Stiverne's excuse 1st time against Wilder - which turns out was a decent effort compared to the rematch.....

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
      No more "uncastrated Wild Boar" in Fury's meals then, lol. At least it was a bit more inventive of an excuse than a "decongestant nasal spray" or "heart medicine - I'm older than I say" or "never realized Mexican meat was tainted - even though I'm born and bred Mexican in my late 20's".
      Let's have a laugh, can anybody remember any other ridiculous excuses from drugs cheats?
      It really is stunning how many of these athletes accidentally ingest PEDs! We all must be running around accidentally juiced up. Clearly steroids are among the most abundant substances on the planet; they're found in everything!!!

Comment

Losing that amount of weight is a huge win in itself. Kudos to Fury....win or lose. Guy stepped up. AJ and Hearn should be ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
          Very Lucky win over Klitschko? 9/3 on 2 card 8/4 the other. Fury feinted Wlad out of his shoes all night. Josh went life and death with Klit. Fury will do the same with Wilder, you will see.
          Was lucky that he had got into klitschkos head and he didn't do nothing until the 12th and far to late fury then gave up all his belts to avoid the rematch. If klitschko turned up like he did v Joshua fury would just be another statistic now. there career resumes don't even come close to Joshuas both put together Ortiz is the only name on wilders and he hadn't ever face a good fighter and furys is just klitschko. Joshua got whyte breazeale Parker takam povektein and the best version of klitschko in a decade and faced alot less than other two

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
            yea that pictures him celebrating after the fight
            Good fight sad ending. But that post fight interview makes me laugh every time. Benn starts going on a rant while the g men skips into a coma lol.

Comment

No more "uncastrated Wild Boar" in Fury's meals then, lol. At least it was a bit more inventive of an excuse than a "decongestant nasal spray" or "heart medicine - I'm older than I say" or "never realized Mexican meat was tainted - even though I'm born and bred Mexican in my late 20's".
              Let's have a laugh, can anybody remember any other ridiculous excuses from drugs cheats?
              "I fell down the stairs onto a needle"
              "My dog ate some steroids before he ejaculated into my mouth"
              "The jews did this"

Comment

I think a crossfit chick after getting caught had the excuse that she swallowed from a guy that was on PEDs :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                  Was lucky that he had got into klitschkos head and he didn't do nothing until the 12th and far to late fury then gave up all his belts to avoid the rematch. If klitschko turned up like he did v Joshua fury would just be another statistic now. there career resumes don't even come close to Joshuas both put together Ortiz is the only name on wilders and he hadn't ever face a good fighter and furys is just klitschko. Joshua got whyte breazeale Parker takam povektein and the best version of klitschko in a decade and faced alot less than other two
                  Wow, I just realized it is nothing but luck in boxing, very enlightening.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                    Fury didnīt get into Wladīs head, depressed Hayden did. Wlad was physically fit but mentally not there. And of course Fury was a stylistical nightmare any way.

Comment

Brock Lesnar. Popped for the same drug (clomiphene) that Jones did, but Jones said it was a pecker pill while Lesnar said it was some tainted supplement.

It's like, if you need that help with Sable, just own up bro

Comment

Working...
                      X