Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Canelo Didn't Do Anything Special; We Controlled Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get over it Borat you lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      GGG was ducked like crazy at 160.

All top contenders suddenly became bums in hindsight when GGG disposed of them with ease.
      Triple L is a fake hype job that put on the BURNERS when S.O.G. called him out.

Comment

People can call him a sore loser but What s he meant to say? The vast majority of press scorecards had him winning and he outlanded canelo considerably again . He meant to lie and say he thought he lost? U guys make it sound like he just got shut out or something lol, hes perfectly within his rights to think he won , which is the opinion of most people

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
          Was he hyped a bit? Absolutely.
          Does he deserve to be berated? Not at all. He's a damn good fighter. Just not ATG in my book though.

However...Does his fanboys deserve to be ridiculed? Absolutely lol
          And that is the reason why I attack the lying as ******s that "Don't Know Shet Bout Boxing." LMMFAO!

If they wouldn't lie as if he were an ATG & put him over fighters that really deserve to be at top then you wouldn't hear a peep from me but when I see these fake media hypes & fake fan base that support the fake then I'm ON IT! LMMFAO!

Comment

Oh really?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              People can call him a sore loser but What s he meant to say? The vast majority of press scorecards had him winning and he outlanded canelo considerably again . He meant to lie and say he thought he lost? U guys make it sound like he just got shut out or something lol, hes perfectly within his rights to think he won , which is the opinion of most people
              Triple L never beat Jacobs & never beat Nelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                Oh really?

Borat got WHOOPED

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  Canelo took the win from golovkin. He was the better man.

Canelo was smaller but his balls were bigger. Ginger gained my respect.
                  Sums it up perfectly. Took it. Gained my respect too. New fan here.

Comment

Outside the second round, Golovkin spent the majority of every round peppering Alvarez consistently with shots. Sometimes Alvarez did enough to make up for that. More often than not he didn't.

I just don't see where 7 rounds are where Alvarez made up for eating jabs and hooks for 3 minutes. It was absolutely close, but I don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Outside the second round, Golovkin spent the majority of every round peppering Alvarez consistently with shots. Sometimes Alvarez did enough to make up for that. More often than not he didn't.

I just don't see where 7 rounds are where Alvarez made up for eating jabs and hooks for 3 minutes. It was absolutely close, but I don't see it.
                      No more drinking alcohol for you when there is a boxing event....LMMFAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X