Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Knocking Out Canelo is a Public Service!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
    Diva is getting KNOCKED THE **** OUT without his juice..
    Bet your acct missfaketitsandbake

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
      if GGG does knock out that cheating ginger, he should do one of them oldschool 80s public service announcements "Remember kids, winners don't use drugs!" lol
      Too bad for you that won't happen....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        Canelo must repent for his sins
        All of us dummy

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Unlike you I respect the skills which lil g is lacking.

Not so glad to know you don't have standards.
          So you, like robi13, don't believe a man should honor his word?

It's ok for a man to say he's going to do something, and then not even attempt to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Im guessing your case is that you don't think a man should honor his word. Says a lot about your integrity
            Yeah yeah, I dont care how he wins, or what he says. I want a good clean exiting fight let the best man win. So when ggg doesnt ko canelo, does that mean ggg isn't a man of his word?

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              MANG !! You are in the running to be the MAIN DUMBASS of boxing scene. You do have some competition but You will win that title!! Keep it Up !!
              LMFAO right now. Robi 13 and that ****** About knife time are also giving this moron a run for that title as well.

Comment

Originally Posted by j.razor
                For starters lil g has fought ONLY 2 good opponents his WHOLE pro career & they were BOTH controversies.

And why are YOU bringing 154 pounders into this for lil g? lil g don't even have the balls to fight Jermall Charlo who has BEEN asked to fight him! He was even about to say lil g....LMMFAO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                MANG !! You are in the running to be the MAIN DUMBASS of boxing scene. You do have some competition but You will win that title!! Keep it Up !!
                Your the dumbass that picked #48 to win. The one who picked kovalev to win, the one who picked brook to beat Errol, the one who picked lil g to win. So dumbass, how does it feel to be a dumbass at boxingscene? Probably right at home with a site full of dumbasses....LMMFAO! Its too easy getting you dumbasses that's why I come here to spank you dumbasses....LOL....Dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  While I am excited for the fight I have tempered expectations on the fight being exciting. I think if Canelo does not engage in more toe to toe action this time, unless he puts on an absolute boxing clinic, that even a close win will hurt his perception. I think most fans, including his own, want to see him engaging more. But ultimately he'll do whatever he thinks gives him the best shot to win.

I think Golovkin has to be better prepared in this fight if Canelo is using a lot more movement like he did in the first fight. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. If Canelo is dancing all around the ring Golovkin better be in full attack mode from round 1. Actually regardless of Canelo's game plan he needs to be in full attack mode.
                  Here we to with diego rodriguez trying to speak for "most" people. Speak for yourself man. Are you ggayvez? Where is ggayvez he been missing like a lil bish i want to take his acct

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                    LMFAO right now. Robi 13 and that ****** About knife time are also giving this moron a run for that title as well.
                    Alright man, I'm dumb I don't know what I'm talking about let's bet accounts or stfu! Yabish

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      Yeah yeah, I dont care how he wins, or what he says. I want a good clean exiting fight let the best man win. So when ggg doesnt ko canelo, does that mean ggg isn't a man of his word?
                      I'm glad you can admit you don't mind being lied to. I Can't say the same, I hold people accountable for their words.

Not being able to do something, and not even trying, are two very different things.

Comment

Working...
                      X