No announcement yet.

Who wins at this point? Wilder or Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    Lol. How are people giving Fury a chance? Are you watching the highlights from the Wlad fight or something?

Tyson Fury was 247 lbs when he fought Wlad. He was 276 when he fought Seferi 2 months ago. It's not that he's not prepared for Wilder, Fury is not even close to being in boxing shape.

This will be the easiest fight Wilder has had in last 3 years.
    ... vid as of today: Fury doesn't even look that fat!...

Comment

On paper this seems like a bad match for Wilder. I can see Fury dancing, feinting and keeping Wilder on the end of that jab. Wilder has a good jab himself, but he's definitely gonna have to drag Fury into a fire fight

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... vid as of today: Fury doesn't even look that fat!...

Dude, you can see his stomach jiggling in that video. Maybe if he's lucky he's still at 275 and didn't get any weight since June, but that is NOT boxing shape. He would be huffing and puffing by the 5th round, that is if he doesn't get KTFO before then.

Comment

I'd have to see Fury's next fight to find out.

Comment

I keep on thinking back to that right hand from Steve Cunningham that floored Fury a few years back. The question is this.Does Wilder land his right cleanly ? If so, it's nighty night for Fury.
            However Tyson learned from that fight and seems hard to hit due to his cleverness and movement. Interesting fight if Fury is close to or at his best. Looking forward to this if it happens.Not a bad consolation prize since the Joshua /Wilder fight did not happen.

Comment

Americans clicking on Fury's name because we can't see who voted in the poll. I see through everyone of you.

Comment

Who usually wins between a slick boxer vs power puncher?

Fury by decision.

Comment

At this point, I'd pick Wilder. I always maintained Fury would UD Wilder, but that was before the long lay off.

Comment

Working...
                  X