Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF would any of you dudes rock this new style underwear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    No I was underwear shopping
    lmao TS has always been suspect.. i bump this because this was hilarious..

lmao TS is pretending to be shopping underwear online.. who the faq does that

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      lmao TS has always been suspect.. i bump this because this was hilarious..

lmao TS is pretending to be shopping underwear online.. who the faq does that
      What do you expect, his GF literally left him for a black guy.

But there'[s nothing wrong with buying boxers on Amazon, I get great deals that way!

Comment

Where do they sell those?

(Asking for a friend)

Comment

i am not wearing underwear

i am FREEBALLING

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            What do you expect, his GF literally left him for a black guy.

But there'[s nothing wrong with buying boxers on Amazon, I get great deals that way!
            What is your obsession with claiming one of. My ex left me for a black guy? Show me where i even said that? You even made a thread now aboit white women dating blacks, you are another eliot rodger weirdo why dont you just ask a girl out man? Why so inferio you claim you make six figures, under your old tago ng tago account you got mad when i refused to use your affiliate link for some amazon stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
              Looks like it's enclosed all the way to the very tip, which is a deal breaker for me. I want mine like fingerless gloves.
              Yea same. Seem like it'd be a hassle to take a piss. Have to slip your dick outta the sleeve & then back in.

Comment

Da some ***ggot azz sht.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  What is your obsession with claiming one of. My ex left me for a black guy? Show me where i even said that? You even made a thread now aboit white women dating blacks, you are another eliot rodger weirdo why dont you just ask a girl out man? Why so inferio you claim you make six figures, under your old tago ng tago account you got mad when i refused to use your affiliate link for some amazon stuff.
                  dude you are clearly in the closet and had you life ruined after your gf left you for a black guy.

Comment

Wonder if they swimming trunks like that

Comment

They look really uncomfortable 😣

Would they fit a 6" flaccid? I generally wear loose boxers to avoid discomfort.

Comment

Working...
                      X