No announcement yet.

"They have to go"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    Ha ha, I wish I could Green K you this **** was funny.
    Green K sent

Comment

Trump be like

Comment

This **** is too complicated, sending people back won't fix a dam thing

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
          This **** is too complicated, sending people back won't fix a dam thing
          why

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i really don't think donald trump is a serious presidential candidate. his campaign isn't designed to win a presidential election. you don't talk like that if you're trying to win this thing.

people who think this guy thinks he can become president are very gullible.

you should see my f#cking uncle . dude is dumb as a rock. loves trump. thinks he's the real deal.
            is that why CNN and NBC seem to be pro trump and Fox hating the guy?

usually it would be the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              why

So let's say you send them back, then what?

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
                is that why CNN and NBC seem to be pro trump and Fox hating the guy?

usually it would be the opposite.
                Fox seems to be really going after Trump after he started talking greasy about their golden girl, Megyn Kelly.

Hell, even the Chairman and CEO of Fox News Richard Ailes is getting into the beef.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...d-trumps-unac/

Comment

"No, we have to keep the families together".

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                    What are the chances he gets the Black and Latino vote if it comes down to him and Hillary?
                    Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    That's it, he's catering to the dumb in America. It's that simple, anyone with half an iq point can see these things he's saying are not only incendiary, they are just not feasible.

How are you going to deport 11 million people and their children? LOL

I recently saw a mini documentary with Ann Coulter and she's another professional troll. She doesn't believe 99% of the things she says, her best friend is a black guy and a gay liberal.

She is making millions off of the stupid, inbred rednecks of this land and they are falling for it hook line and sinker.

Amazing.....
                    trump is just talking out of his ass, he'd never really deport illegal Mexican "rapists" because he probably employs thousands of them at his hotel chain. he needs illegals, he knows Americans won't work for less than minimum wage, trump loves his money just as much as every other rich American.

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
                      So let's say you send them back, then what?
                      Then their gone, happy days

Comment

Working...
                      X