Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce Believes Pacquiao Has Used Performance Enhancers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Bey Jr. tests positive, Mayweather Promotions prospect managed under Al Haymon.

It's getting sad with Berto, Peterson, and now him.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      I'll put you on right now..go GOOGLE winky right usada Peter Quillin..see what happened when Quillin clearly came out positive..did you hear about it? Nope..Did usada make this snafu public? Nope..they just cancelled the all the testing and said they threw out the samples..what's the one common denominator here? GBP..same GBP that orders and pays for Floyd's exact testing. So you tell me..hypothetically of course..if someone snuck a drug in Floyd's water or food and he came out positive..you honestly think GBP wouldn't wipe that off the map? I mean didn't they for Quillin and he was a nobody then, he was still a prospect for the love of sanity here. So again how is this legit testing? The promoters best interest is always first..if a promoters fight stands the chance of derailing then I wouldn't have a zero faith in USADA for the truth. Matter of fact if Erik Morales had been 8 to 10 years younger, actually stood a chance of beating Garcia we would've never heard he failed a test..that much i'm damn sure of. Oh and for the record that doesn't apply only to GBP that applies to any promotional company with enough on the line..if you can buy a judge, you can buy a lab technician, or for that matter the person he reports to, or even the executive that guy reports to. USADA faces no penalty and it's contracts with promoters are a side circus business..100k a fight at that..how does a company handle you when they think they might lose your business? They bend over backwards to keep you on their billing sheets. This is the fight game, people need to wake up. Boxing has never been on an even ground and any true historian/fan who has gone back far enough in it's history would know that.
      Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      mayweather's "bull****" testing was still better than nothing.
      did you or dominibox know any of this back in 2009 or 2010? back when people were trumpeting "let the commission do it's job." NO none of us did.

i'm all for any form of extra testing and what donaire is doing, no question. i'm not the one doing mental flip-flops here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        did you or dominibox know any of this back in 2009 or 2010? back when people were trumpeting "let the commission do it's job." NO none of us did.

i'm all for any form of extra testing and what donaire is doing, no question. i'm not the one doing mental flip-flops here.
        LMAO @ 2009..we can sit here and drudge up steroid masking in the olympics from 86'..you guys honestly believe a guy like Manny if he was on PED's would be on something that you'd catch with a USADA test? Or Marquez for that matter? Or Floyd? Or any fighter making millions upon millions per fight..look who has been caught..folks who average a few hundred K a fight, maybe a million when they fight for a title. I love though how what I said about Quillin went completely untouched on your end. At this point even 24/7 testing means diddly squat, you've got guys working with people whose only claim to fame in this world is making undetectable drugs at an olympic level but you honestly think USADA is going to really bust em? Testing in boxing is as much a farce as baseballs commissioner implementing testing but limiting it, as much as Godell talking about new helmets would solve all the brain issues that affect players down the road. We can sit here and accuse anyone and everyone in boxing the fact remains is we will never really know who is on what for these same reasons..it's a smoke with no substance. To save yourself the time just assume every boxer even the ones taking tests are dirty, you'll be closer to being right than to assume only a few are.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          LMAO @ 2009..we can sit here and drudge up steroid masking in the olympics from 86'..you guys honestly believe a guy like Manny if he was on PED's would be on something that you'd catch with a USADA test? Or Marquez for that matter? Or Floyd? Or any fighter making millions upon millions per fight..look who has been caught..folks who average a few hundred K a fight, maybe a million when they fight for a title. I love though how what I said about Quillin went completely untouched on your end. At this point even 24/7 testing means diddly squat, you've got guys working with people whose only claim to fame in this world is making undetectable drugs at an olympic level but you honestly think USADA is going to really bust em? Testing in boxing is as much a farce as baseballs commissioner implementing testing but limiting it, as much as Godell talking about new helmets would solve all the brain issues that affect players down the road. We can sit here and accuse anyone and everyone in boxing the fact remains is we will never really know who is on what for these same reasons..it's a smoke with no substance. To save yourself the time just assume every boxer even the ones taking tests are dirty, you'll be closer to being right than to assume only a few are.
          truthfully, i don't care about your lengthy drivel, learn to type in paragraphs.
          Last edited by John Barron; 02-25-2013, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X