Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you score Robin Reid vs Joe Calzaghe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Seriously Daggum, Joe basically shut him down and figured him out from rd4 on and had Hopkins doing nothing but backing up and holding.
    But he landed nothing every flush shot was landed by Bernard,with that said that might be one of the worst fights ever i honestly could not sit through it again.

Comment

i dont remember how i scored it but i t was a close fight,i had joe winning though

i dont want to start off a race war in this thread but joe does not get the respect he deserves because he's white imo.........

just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        But he landed nothing every flush shot was landed by Bernard,with that said that might be one of the worst fights ever i honestly could not sit through it again.
        I know there is a strong emphasis on clean effective punches but does B-hop only need to land 1 solid shot per rd to negate all of Joe's slaps?

Comment

That's one hell of a match up. P4P number 1 (Robin Reid) and arguably the greatest dish of all, against the reigning P4P number 1 Calzaghe, who dropped off considerably after his Lacy win, due to receding hair mainly.

I personally have Reid quite comfortably ahead in the match as well as P4P ATG rankings. He just has that something extra that Joe doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            All I did was change his lies to truth.

There is obviously no point in arguing with him, I tried that several years ago and was wasting my time and energy. You can't convince a KKK member to respect black people, and you can't convince daggum to respect white boxers.
            As we see with every single one of your posts. Fcuk off back to your white power football site.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              most good boxers relocate to the usa. that's just the way it works fair or not. look at the top 6 p4p fighters they all fight in the usa. coincidence? you must know something that they don't know? you are a genius after all right?
              Those P4P lists are made by Americans and so are biased in favor of American boxers.

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              who is mayweather supposed to fight overseas? is he supposed to go to the philippines to fight pac or how about ukraine to fight senchenko? that would make sense wouldn't it? ahh he didn't go to ghana to fight joshua clottey that must be it.
              The Super Six final could have been fought in front of 20,000 in England but chose a smaller venue and a small crowd in the USA. Andre Ward cannot fill a smaller venue in Oakland, while Kessler will sell out a 20,000 seat stadium in Denmark.

It would make the most economic sense for Ward to fight Bute in Montreal, where they would sell out the 50,000 seat Olympic stadium next summer, but Ward will demand home advantage and fight in front of 5,000 in Oakland. And you won't criticize him for it, because you only hate white boxers.

Comment

What about boxers like Mayweather and Ward who have refused to fight decent opponents in other countries?

Floyd likes to have his home ref Joe Cortez there to help him out.

Ward getting all his Super Six fights in the USA while everybody else had to fight in foreign countries, was that fair?

But you'll never say anything about that.
                Go fuck yourself, racist.

Comment

Those P4P lists are made by Americans and so are biased in favor of American boxers.
                  And what p4p lists are these that supposedly favor American boxers? And can you suggest an alternative p4p list by a reputable source that we should all use that might be more accurate?

The Super Six final could have been fought in front of 20,000 in England
                  Complete BS.

Since when has Carl Froch ever drew 20,000 in England?

Froch is no more of a draw in the UK, than Ward is in the U.S.

I believe Froch drew around 7,000 the last time fought in his hometown, those numbers are about consistent with what Ward averages in Oakland.

And Ward did 10,000+ against Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by -Deal With It- View Post
                    And what p4p lists are these that supposedly favor American boxers? And can you suggest an alternative p4p list by a reputable source that we should all use that might be more accurate?

Complete BS.

I believe Froch drew around 7,000 the last time fought in his hometown, those numbers are about consistent with what Ward averages in Oakland.

Froch could do 20.000 in the supersix finals. No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by -Deal With It- View Post

Complete BS.

Froch could easily do 20.000 in the super six finals. No doubt.

Comment

Working...
                      X