• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grab a ****ing rebound!

Comment

• lol @ the knicks

Comment

• **** this. Im ****ing over this ****. **** this yo. Give me Tyson back we got no ****ing heart when he isn't on the court. Im ****ing out of here.

Comment

• Carmelo is past prime...trade him while people are still high on him

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            Carmelo is past prime...trade him while people are still high on him
            Sure just give us Gasol and Kobe !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
              you guys really need to get Melo out of New York they should try to pakage a 3 team trade and to try to get Gasol
              Originally posted by heat27 View Post
              There is no way those guys watch the game.they just looked at the score and blame melo lol
              Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
              its not how many shots he took him just being on the court makes the knicks worse Amare and Melo on the same 5 is ridiculas knicks needs to score over 100 every game to win
              Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
              I wasnt basing that on just tonight game more on Melo career and don't tell me that the Nets and Williams were hot tonight it was also because knicks D almost like they said **** it on D
              Originally posted by heat27 View Post

You just saying they going back to sucking without backing your opinion with facts.
              I know y that is? Cause you haven't watch this team play this season till lin come along
              And I bet you didn't watch them last season too.so you have no clue what been the problem with this team before lin.

Like I said stay with bulls.something you know about.

hate to say it but Knicks will never win with Melo and stats too many holes on the team

Comment

• like i said in this thread. carmelo is perennial loser. he has officially killed linsanity. as i mentioned as well melo and chandler for dwight howard. best offer the magic can get.

this is one of those i told u so response

Comment

• The main problem is D'Antoni, he is a terrible coach for anything but running the fastbreak.
                  Also trading Melo and Tyson for D12 would be genius at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                    The main problem is D'Antoni, he is a terrible coach for anything but running the fastbreak.
                    i remember some of u guys laughing when i suggested this trade b4 melo came back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                      The main problem is D'Antoni, he is a terrible coach for anything but running the fastbreak.
                      why would Orlando take that trade? as far as D'Antoni go he is a great coach but his system would only work with right personal him and the knicks should just go different ways
                      Last edited by immortal tech; 03-10-2012, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X