Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do ******* on here put you on ignore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

You unplug their computer and they have no friends.

you knows sauceless jacqueline so well

Comment

Why do ******* put you on ignore?

Cuz they're *******!!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

Cuz they're *******!!
        thanks for that information good to know, and nice avatar by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

Cuz they're *******!!
          Aye, that means you Gorilla *****.

Comment

They are cowards and little **** who hate to be corrected or look stupid on the internet.

Comment

it iz cuz they iz afraid of joo

Comment

Damn i don't even need to read this guys post and i know he's missing me, how am i a ***** if i don't want to read somebodys crap?

Hey i don't like reading squeel piggys gay stuff but i ain't got him on ignore, maybe you guys are missing the bigger picture?.....i don't like the guy at all, and i am fed up of arguements so i put him on ignore? didn't think of that did you GENIUS?

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
                  Damn i don't even need to read this guys post and i know he's missing me, how am i a ***** if i don't want to read somebodys crap?

Hey i don't like reading squeel piggys gay stuff but i ain't got him on ignore, maybe you guys are missing the bigger picture?.....i don't like the guy at all, and i am fed up of arguements so i put him on ignore? didn't think of that did you GENIUS?
                  you never read the **** I wrote anyway you admitted it in the thread you had yesterday. Which means your too ignorant and cowardly to accept there are other opinions not just your own which you may not need to agree with but you should be open to. Ever think of that Genius?

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                    you never read the **** I wrote anyway you admitted it in the thread you had yesterday. Which means your too ignorant and cowardly to accept there are other opinions not just your own which you may not need to agree with but you should be open to. Ever think of that Genius?
                    I agree with other peoples opinions, look at the football thread opinions galore. An opinion is an opinion and everybody is entitled to one, you tried to enforce your opinions down on me, when i didn't agree you tried to take it to personal levels, mate you've started 3-4 threads about me now what is it, do you like arguing with me, do you want my friendship that bad? there is a life outside the internet also.

If you had argued your opinions back in a normal way, i would have read most of your stuff, but you start saying **** like my opinions are retarted, calling me a coward without any proof thats not how you go about business. I get along with most people, i apologised when i wronged to Timmy because i knew i was wrong, In the 'question to all muslims' thread read my last post there, that pisses all over your i don't accept other opinions statement you just made.

Now you call me a *****, i don't see how i am one because of some meaningless internet bull**** that has no place in the real world? right/

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
                      I agree with other peoples opinions, look at the football thread opinions galore. An opinion is an opinion and everybody is entitled to one, you tried to enforce your opinions down on me, when i didn't agree you tried to take it to personal levels, mate you've started 3-4 threads about me now what is it, do you like arguing with me, do you want my friendship that bad? there is a life outside the internet also.

If you had argued your opinions back in a normal way, i would have read most of your stuff, but you start saying **** like my opinions are retarted, calling me a coward without any proof thats not how you go about business. I get along with most people, i apologised when i wronged to Timmy because i knew i was wrong, In the 'question to all muslims' thread read my last post there, that pisses all over your i don't accept other opinions statement you just made.

Now you call me a *****, i don't see how i am one because of some meaningless internet bull**** that has no place in the real world? right/
                      you started the battle the second you called me and everyone who ever served in the military a baby and women killer and rapists. Thats why I called you a coward and took it to the next level. If you admitted that you were wrong and those who serve other than the extremely rare few who do commit unlawful acts like that deliberately then I would have had no problem with it but you didnt.

Fact of the matter is you said it not me, now you have to deal with it. And you didnt just piss me off you pissed off quite a few others with that statement. I wasnt pushing an opinion down your throat I was simply defending the 99.8 percent of the people including myself who didnt commit acts like you claimed.

Comment

Working...
                      X