Worst wackest rappers of all time ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROSEWOOD View Post
    This fool said Z-RO.....

I'm not a Z-RO fan but he's far from wack..He legal woes is the only thing keeping him from fame....Lyrically, he is a beast...

Kids, gansta rap is for adults..
    Thats the same **** I said...Who in the hell could you possibily put Z-ro (out of all people) on a list of wack rappers. What the fuck?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
      Have you lost your damn mind? I take you've never heard of Z-ro to even put him on a list of wack rappers.

[IMG][/IMG]
      thats some hot garbage homie...thats the type of ish you roll your weed up on

I got some more names for my list...

E-40
      Rick Ross
      Dr. Dre
      Fat Joe
      trick daddy
      trina
      Ice T
      Lil Bow Wow
      young jeezy
      3 6 mafia
      UGK
      Keak da Sneak
      C murder
      Tru Life
      Lil Flip

^^

All these rappers above are hot garbage, their **** is trash. These rappers need to find somethin else to do and leave rappin to the elites of the game. They need to go back to sellin crack or landscaping, some **** just leave the rap game the **** alone.

And dont forget the other list i made...

Young Berg
      Soldier boy
      Hurricane Chris
      Mims
      Asher Roth
      Z-Ro
      Gucci Mane
      Lil Jon
      Chingy
      Nelly
      Bravehearts

All these rappers are ass...straight up, rap would be better without them. As a matter of fact, **** the entire south. Theres no one droppin good **** from the south anymore.

Outkast fell the **** off after ATLiens

that new scarface was garbage, he fell the **** off

rappers are fallin off left and right, Ill give yall one more list

Outkast
      Scarface
      Lil Wayne
      TI
      talib kweli
      MC eiht
      the entire bay area and south

If you dont like my lists too bad, but all these rappers...90% of their music is forgettable, some of them never even had a good song.

Comment

First name that comes to mind is Chingy. Dude was garbage.

Comment

Peeps are actually mentioning Nelly, talk about shocking. Nelly brought out some good albums. Yeah he's **** now but still, but to be mentioned as the worst wackest rappers of all time is ridiculous.

Gold Mac, you think Kweli, Outkast, TI deserved to be labelled as the worst wackest rappers of all time?

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
            Peeps are actually mentioning Nelly, talk about shocking. Nelly brought out some good albums. Yeah he's **** now but still, but to be mentioned as the worst wackest rappers of all time is ridiculous.

Gold Mac, you think Kweli, Outkast, TI deserved to be labelled as the worst wackest rappers of all time?
            Kweli had his moments but his voice is terrible, i have zero interest in any new music he realeases...

Outkast has been terrible since ATliens, those two were great at one point but they done lost they minds meng

TI snitched so that automatically makes him one of the wackest rappers

:whistle

Comment

theres no proof TI snitched, if he copped a deal with the cops, it would be public knowledge....you can't do that secretly, just mob dudes, they can't hide it.

50 snitched though, but I don't care because its all about the music....I'm a 50 fan.

Comment

In my opinion both them snitched, but i was just joking..which is why i posted this :whistle after my post.

Comment

**** man.......i ratted my little brother out when i was 6 for a happy meal......

remember happy meals?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
                    thats some hot garbage homie...thats the type of ish you roll your weed up on

I got some more names for my list...

E-40
                    Rick Ross
                    Dr. Dre
                    Fat Joe
                    trick daddy
                    trina
                    Ice T
                    Lil Bow Wow
                    young jeezy
                    3 6 mafia
                    UGK
                    Keak da Sneak
                    C murder
                    Tru Life
                    Lil Flip

^^

All these rappers above are hot garbage, their **** is trash. These rappers need to find somethin else to do and leave rappin to the elites of the game. They need to go back to sellin crack or landscaping, some **** just leave the rap game the **** alone.

And dont forget the other list i made...

Young Berg
                    Soldier boy
                    Hurricane Chris
                    Mims
                    Asher Roth
                    Z-Ro
                    Gucci Mane
                    Lil Jon
                    Chingy
                    Nelly
                    Bravehearts

All these rappers are ass...straight up, rap would be better without them. As a matter of fact, **** the entire south. Theres no one droppin good **** from the south anymore.

Outkast fell the **** off after ATLiens

that new scarface was garbage, he fell the **** off

rappers are fallin off left and right, Ill give yall one more list

Outkast
                    Scarface
                    Lil Wayne
                    TI
                    talib kweli
                    MC eiht
                    the entire bay area and south

If you dont like my lists too bad, but all these rappers...90% of their music is forgettable, some of them never even had a good song.
                    Just stick to punk rock....Nuff said about it...Thats your opinion and you're the main person these guys talk about in there songs...Hating without no particular reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post

[IMG][/IMG]

i actually like that song homie...

Comment

Working...
                      X