Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Golovkin a Big Star? Why Does He Sell 100-200K on PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    He's doing fine without Canelo and will retire a wealthy man whether he fights him or not
    He will be wealthy, but Canelo is on amuch higher level! Canelo will be the face of HBO Boxing!

Comment

can a GGGoon please explain to me why your fan base is so ******ED???

dont turn this around and bring up canelo or jacobs or ward whoever.

if you bring up canelo or anything/anyone else up then you admit your groupies are garbage and scum.

ANSWER that question, why are the GGGoons Pieces of *****?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Don't get emotional, I'm sure you'll be able to write letters to your friends and family born here. And Canelo is on for free there so think of all the welfare money you're saving not buying the PPV, you ignorant ****
        I'm born and raised in L.A punk! The home of the real g's b itch! Now go suck a dick and stop watching all them kiddie videos you punk ass child molester!

Comment

I couldn't care less who was the star. I just want to see these two get it on man.

Comment

Con-elo (inside the ring) : Mexican don't f**k around...
            Con-elo (inside his heart) : Except for kazakhs...
            Huahahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              I'm born and raised in L.A punk! The home of the real g's b itch! Now go suck a dick and stop watching all them kiddie videos you punk ass child molester!
              Well good for you, you get to stay. the real g's? You mean middle school,and high school dropouts that end up in prison and working at Walmart on parole ? Yeah, G on my man, live that gangsta life.

Comment

I wonder how many PPVs liam smith would do. He was obviously good enough to fight yellow canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Well good for you, you get to stay. the real g's? You mean middle school,and high school dropouts that end up in prison and working at Walmart on parole ? Yeah, G on my man, live that gangsta life.
                  That's right punk! I did go to prison for putting in work on a punk mother****er like you who thought he was tough. Lames like you like to run their mouth but when it comes time to back up what you said you cowards run! That's the difference between you and me Punk! I'm a man and I've got balls to back up everything I say! B itches like you run from a real fight!
                  But you got shet twisted fool! I don't work at Walmart! I'm a journeyman electrician making good money! More than you b itch! Got my own house, three cars, and I'm never broke! Your a ****ing tweaker stealing from your mom to get your next shot of dope! That makes you a POS loser! So don't hate Punk cause I've got heart, balls, and a good job and I've got everything I need!

Comment

Because the Big Star sells 250-300 by himself

No one cares what Canelo does anymore. We've known for a long time as soon as crunch time came around, Canelo team would be doing making excuses.

How many ppv did Lara, Kirkland, smith, Khan sell.

Only time Canelo exceeds beyond his natural base in when he has a Floyd, Cotto, Chavez.

Period.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      can a GGGoon please explain to me why your fan base is so ******ED???

dont turn this around and bring up canelo or jacobs or ward whoever.

if you bring up canelo or anything/anyone else up then you admit your groupies are garbage and scum.

ANSWER that question, why are the GGGoons Pieces of *****?
                      The pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

Working...
                      X