• Show
Clear All

It looks like the country may have to be renamed the Cuckerlands

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
      and all the beta cucks of america should move to cuckerland

Comment

The 1st results should start trickling in pretty soon now.

Comment

What a bunch of cucks. They deserve everything that they get from here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            and all the beta cucks of america should move to cuckerland
            I don't wish that on them, they are trying to save themselves. Send them to Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              Here's the Dutch Trump who is gonna sweep it yet again in all likehood, after those morons from the Turkish regime made a fool out of themselves in Rotterdam last weekend and gave the right-wing the final push. He's always gotten my vote and he will again tommorow.

This video was from years ago before the mass immigration, she has no shame in hiding her goal smh she said Europe will not survive without multiculturalism

Comment

feel bad for whoever lives in netherland
                might aswell train ur arse holes coz muhammed is gonna rekt it really bad in this coming years

Comment

This shows you that running a political campaign is important here. Wilders' was almost non-existent in these elections because of the security breach that prevented him from making appearances.

I did my part, convinced most people around me to vote for him(even some of them believe the BS that the PVV wants to get rid of all non-whites).

Hope is not lost. We haven't had islamic attacks in Europe in a while so they're forgetting. But once it happens again and God forbid Holland becomes a victim(it's not if but when) Wilders will be back on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                    They're not as high on the cuck-scale as other Euro's yet. The prime minister Mark Rutte surprisingly did not back down against islamic animal Erdogan. A while back he said that nationalist turks here who don't like the country 'should get the hell out'. He had to make a cuck voice over "I have nothing against Islam" but it's something of a backbone, atleast.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      This shows you that running a political campaign is important here. Wilders' was almost non-existent in these elections because of the security breach that prevented him from making appearances.

I did my part, convinced most people around me to vote for him(even some of them believe the BS that the PVV wants to get rid of all non-whites).

Hope is not lost. We haven't had islamic attacks in Europe in a while so they're forgetting. But once it happens again and God forbid Holland becomes a victim(it's not if but when) Wilders will be back on top.
                      have u ever wonder why the attacks stops everytime close to election? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X