Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Jacobs: Oleksandr Usyk To Return on Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Jacobs: Oleksandr Usyk To Return on Undercard

According to sources in Ukraine, WBO cruiserweight world champion Oleksandr Usyk (11-0, 9 KOs) will make his return on March 18th at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

[Click Here To Read More]

Come on, stack that undercard full.

Comment

Hell yeah. GGG, Usyk, presumably Chocolatito, starting to look like a nice event for early 2017

Comment

nice hope they add roman or one of haymons entitled fighters next

Comment

Against whom? I get that they're trying to build Usyk in the US, but most of the top talent is on the other side of the Atlantic. Can't see too many US fans getting excited when they ain't even heard of the opponent - in fact might even be smartest to match him with a second tier US Heavy like Scott or Washington - hell, they could even roll Thompson out on his zimmer frame.

My preference would definitely be Dorticos or Breidis at Cruiser, but if they're aiming to build him as a star, a one off HW bout is the route to take.

Comment

cool. I cant wait to see him live.

Comment

Doesn't help the card unless he's put in there with someone that'll come to make an event of it but I guess it's good exposure for Usyk. Next few names/matchups are hopefully better.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Come on, stack that undercard full.
                Ryan Martin, Usyk... I heard Maybe lee. Makes sense since the st. Patricks day card is the day before. Should put him in there against Willie Monroe since he's a NY guy too

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                  Ryan Martin, Usyk... I heard Maybe lee. Makes sense since the st. Patricks day card is the day before. Should put him in there against Willie Monroe since he's a NY guy too
                  you actually betted that clown from peru who thinks hes black lol.. he made so many stupid predictions he wont be here till march we can bet on that haha

Comment

Vadim,
                    Oleksandr Usyk record is 11-0 (10 KOs)

Comment

Working...
                    X