No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    No one can stop this team in a 7 game series.
    Sure no one can stop them in a 7 game series because they wont make it that far they get swept in the first 4 games....LMAO Sorry to rain on your parade!

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      No one can stop this team in a 7 game series.
      By 'no-one' I assume you're referring to the Wizards and the Pelicans.

Westbrook goes 6-22 and Lakers are back in title contention. Logic!

Comment

• he's playing the same way he did when Nash was out...the difference now is, not only does Nash help space the floor, it also gives them another facilitator on the floor

great game tonight...lot's of positives...i loved the movement...the defensive intensity was there for 4 quarters and they still beat the best team in the league despite committing 14 turnovers and missing 12 FTs

the Pelicans and Suns are next...they can really get going and put a nice streak together while polishing this offensive scheme and defensive rotations

people will just say its just a couple of games BUT if this team does get in the playoff picture, i'm sure they'll be the last team any of the top seeds want to face

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          he's playing the same way he did when Nash was out...the difference now is, not only does Nash help space the floor, it also gives them another facilitator on the floor

great game tonight...lot's of positives...i loved the movement...the defensive intensity was there for 4 quarters and they still beat the best team in the league despite committing 14 turnovers and missing 12 FTs

the Pelicans and Suns are next...they can really get going and put a nice streak together while polishing this offensive scheme and defensive rotations

people will just say its just a couple of games BUT if this team does get in the playoff picture, i'm sure they'll be the last team any of the top seeds want to face

did dwight show again the statsheet?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

and dwight went 2-10 ft% 3-8 FG%...Tua is just being his usual self.....Lakers evoke strong emotions from the haters as usual....

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

when i talk cricket or the south asian culture, then you can have an opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                did dwight show again the statsheet?
                he can't blame kobe anymore.

even when kobe doesn't shoot much, he still doesn't get much shots.

he better move if he wants the ball.

lakers stopped pretending he has a post up game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                  At best they can get a 7th or 8th seed which means Thunder or Spurs first round.

Im not sold yet. I like that Kobe isnt jacking so much but they have a LONGGGGGG way ago.
                  they have a long way to go but as far as how to play i think they figured it out.

no one aside from thunder is a lock to beat this team (if they play slow)

and even OKC won't be happy IF their first round is kobe/dwight/gasol/nash

Comment

• LA looked legit tonight. Long way to go, but could it be a sign of things to come?

Comment

• For sure a different team then I have been watching lately.

It all lays on Kobe IMO. He keeps playing like this and good things will happen. Everyone on that team bows down to him. No one will say a damn thing if he starts jacking up 30 shots a game again.

Comment

Working...
                      X