Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my opinion on Golovkin against top names from 154 to 168?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my opinion on Golovkin against top names from 154 to 168?

Golovkin say that he can fight from 154 to 168, and I think he can beat the majority of the boxers, but I select my top 5 for divition

Erislandy Lara: I think he has a style that can complicate, but I think that GGG would win because of its power
    Canelo: Is know that Gennady destroys Canelo in sparring sessions. Even though Canelo have a lot to growing in boxing, now I go with GGG by KO
    Cotto: Golovkin have a lot of power for Cotto I go with GGG by KO
    Trout: think that is a good boxer but not in the level of Golovkin
    Mayweather: I always give chances to Floyd for his good boxing and how it adapts to the different situations of the fight, but the physical difference can be a determining factor. I think that is a 50/50 fight

Sergio Martinez: I see Golovkin wining this fight, Sergio has a very similar style with Proksa, but Sergio is in other level. I see a late KO or a UD for GGG. I see Sergio wining close the first 3 or 4 rounds
    Geale: Geale, Sturm and N'Jikam duck Golovkin some times, I'm sure that they have not the level to beat GGG. Gennady by KO
    Pirog: Pirog have some skills, but I see that he have troubles with aggressive and power boxers, I see a fight like the Proksa
    Chavez: I think Chavez is not the boxer that people are saying it is. But with the physical difference can be a good fight, equal Golovkin accustomed to fight big boxers, I go with GGG by UD
    Peter Quillin: This boy is good, I see him very similar to Trinidad, but I see to green to fight Golovkin

Andre Ward: I see Ward out boxing Gennady, he is biger and better boxer with exelent defence
    Carl Froch: I see Froch winning using his jab, and absorbing the hits of GGG
    Lucian Bute: I see a dificult fight for GGG, but like in de amateurs a power punch of GGG knock Bute out, but Lucian can win in a UD
    Andre Dirrell: I see a 50/50 fight
    Arthur Abraham: the same a 50/50 fight, Golovkin is best boxer, AA is stronger and bouth punch very hard

I want to see GGG fight next against Geale, Pirog or the winer of Quillin vs N'Jikam, then Martinez vs Chavez winer

What do you think?????

I think he has a chance from 154-160 vs anybody but once you get to 168 these guys are way bigger. And some of them are no joke.

And I don't think Golovkin can UD Sergio. Not cause of robbery but cause Martinez is simply the better boxer.

Comment

I think that Golovkin has all to beat Sergio, I'm from Argentina and I like Sergio, but he have only straight punches. And Golovkin cut the ring very well and have a amagazine power

Comment

i think he's got about as good a chance as any to beat all of the top fighters in those weight ranges. and outside of chad dawson, and martinez, he's got the best chance to beat ward imo. still think ward would take it though.
        Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 09-02-2012, 11:25 AM.

Comment

he's the best or 2nd best @ 160

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
            I think that Golovkin has all to beat Sergio, I'm from Argentina and I like Sergio, but he have only straight punches. And Golovkin cut the ring very well and have a amagazine power
            Golovkin loves getting hit by straight punches, especially lefts. And Martinez throws punches from angles too. I don't see Golovkin cornering Martinez. Same way I don't see Chavez corner him and he's bigger.

Comment

I think someones getting a little carried away with Golovkin's performance against a European level boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Golovkin loves getting hit by straight punches, especially lefts. And Martinez throws punches from angles too. I don't see Golovkin cornering Martinez. Same way I don't see Chavez corner him and he's bigger.
                You say this because the fight against Ouma??
                Golovkin haven't a bad defence

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
                  You say this because the fight against Ouma??
                  Golovkin haven't a bad defence
                  And from last night too. Not saying he has a bad D but he gets hit quite a lot. Don't get me wrong, I like both guys but I can't see him beating Martinez or any SMW. Oh except Bute's chinny ass and possibly Abraham.

Comment

all I hope is he gets the martinez-chavez winner. IMO he seems a bit too small for 168 and if his power isn't the same at that weight then he'll have a tough time. He's perfect at 160.

Comment

Working...
                    X