Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What criteria must happen for Floyd to be dropped from #2 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
    the thing is there is no "official" rankings for pound for pound so kellerman can rank floyd anyway he damn wants.

but it doesn't make damn sense to me to rank someone who isn't active as long as mayweather has been.
    Floyd is going to stay ranked as this is what will sell the fight have you guys not learned anything?? How in the hell do you sell the fight to the casual fan of pac#1 ranked p4p and floyd not ranked at all???

As I keep telling you guys, they will fight..... Everyone knows this, arum is building this fight up to be the biggest it can be, one thing I know about arum, he will not rush it for pacs sake. This will not be a bradley/devon to early fight.

I mean look on here they talk about floyd everyday, you hate floyd, so this fight will be special, and I am taking bets on FLOYD WHOOPIN MANNYS ASS, YOU WANNA BET, AND NOT THAT FAKE ASS EMONEY EITHER.

LETS BET SAY 300 DOLLARS, AND LOSER LEAVES BOXINGSCENE.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
      Floyd is going to stay ranked as this is what will sell the fight have you guys not learned anything?? How in the hell do you sell the fight to the casual fan of pac#1 ranked p4p and floyd not ranked at all???

As I keep telling you guys, they will fight..... Everyone knows this, arum is building this fight up to be the biggest it can be, one thing I know about arum, he will not rush it for pacs sake. This will not be a bradley/devon to early fight.

I mean look on here they talk about floyd everyday, you hate floyd, so this fight will be special, and I am taking bets on FLOYD WHOOPIN MANNYS ASS, YOU WANNA BET, AND NOT THAT FAKE ASS EMONEY EITHER.

LETS BET SAY 300 DOLLARS, AND LOSER LEAVES BOXINGSCENE.
      again, there is no official rank. its all opinion

Comment

I consider Floyd just slightly behind Donaire in terms of skill. Bait post!!!! Gotcha!!

Comment

if he doesnt have a legitimate fight scheduled by a year after the Mosley fight, hes gone from p4p lists.

...at least mine.

Comment

I give him until May 3rd, a year and a day after the Mosley fight. He's not gonna make it...Unless something shocking happens to Sexio, I'll have it Pacquiao, Martinez, Donaire, Marquez then...not sure. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
              again, there is no official rank. its all opinion
              Well duh, everyone knows its opinion, but you are the one commenting on he should be dropped to 29th lol.

I said and I will repeat it now, do you wanna bet real money and the loser leaves boxing scene with no alts forever???

SIMPLE QUESTION, YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL A MANS HEART BY WHERE HIS MONEY IS....

Comment

Screw the p4p rankings. But PBF should be dropped from the WW rankings after May 1st if he remains out of the action.

Comment

Whatever criteria you bloody well want mate

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    If he is removed from the ranking completely or someone better than him comes along. Do you think fighters like Donaire and Martinez could beat Mayweather if they were the same weight? Most people would answer no so putting them ahead of him on the p4p list makes no sense.

It not a impressive recent win list or a popularity contest.
                    What's that,Floyd & Martinez have both been champs at 154.I guarantee that if Floyd ever had the balls to fight Martinez,that fight would happen & Martinez would beat the brakes off of him period.

Comment

If he doesn't have a fight scheduled by May 1st.

To be honest he does deserve to be completely dropped from the list. He isn't even thinking about boxing right now with all of those legal issues, so no one in boxing should do him any favors for the time being. If he isn't fighting might as well try to pump some other guys up. Its not like Mayweather is hurting for popularity within the sport. Give it to someone who is fighting and deserves it.

Comment

Working...
                      X