Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Deontay Wilder, Dominic Breazeale Scuffle in Hotel Lobby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Deontay Wilder, Dominic Breazeale Scuffle in Hotel Lobby

Wilder vs. Breazeale Video of Scuffle - BIRMINGHAM, Alabama Dominic Breazeale claims he, his team and his family were attacked by Deontay Wilder and his entourage in a hotel lobby following their knockout victories late Saturday night.

[Click Here To Read More]

That looked like Breazeale vs. 50 people

Comment

Looked like Deontay shoving people.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        That looked like Breazeale vs. 50 people
        In front of Breazeale's kids too. Nothing cool about that at all.

Comment

Wilder is highly likeable in terms of his personality but seems to have a bit of a violent streak. Had also been arrested a few years ago for beating up a woman he thought had stole from him (http://www.boxingscene.com/wilders-a...apology--65364)... that incident seems to have been swept under the rug.

Comment

They said it was because of Beyoncé wilder bitcch ass brother Marcelos
            Punk ass btchh I guess that's how they roll in Bama

Comment

Ive always liked Wilder, but him (and an army of his flunkies) running up on brazeale while his family was there is some real sucker ****. Now I kind of hope AJ knocks his ass out.

Comment

Is it me or is it kinda hard to see the "assault" by Wilder and the kids who witnessed the "assault"?

Comment

I'd guess just a PR move to build up Wilder vs Breazeale as the next fight.

Comment

There is a promotion battle. Next will be Dominique.
                    Last edited by Sergio 1; 02-27-2017, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X