Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the hell there is not a thread about the fight of Vargas vs Berchelt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally agree with everyone here...you're all right, and they're coming on at the same time as the other fights...but I'll see them all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
      I recall Roman saying that El Bandido is avoiding him.
      Miura has heavy hands so we will see if he can get past him and get that matchup with the winner of the main event.
      Man, Roman is a bum, Miura will smash him with his powerful left hand but will be a brutal and bloody fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Because boxingscene has literally become the Aryan Brotherhood vs the Black Gorilla Family. If you dont create a thread dissing GGG or Floyd Mayweather, its just not news...

But anyways man, should be a war BUT I think Vargas shouldve taken another fight. Seems to me like De La Hoya loves these Mx vs Mx fights but dont realize it adds a lot of miles on his fighters and really doesnt do much for their technique. I wouldve preferred to see Vargas fight more of a lighter hitting stylist but oh well I think we are in for a treat...
        This is the correct answer.
        Theres literally like maybe 5 total posters that regularly post on the types of articles relating to these kinds of fights.

I may post a lot of negative stuff about a lot of these fighters, but I least I watch the fights and talk about them. At one time nearly the entire forum page was covered in Golovkin threads. Lot of posters on here aren't really here to watch boxing. This is a great boxing weekend coming up that I've looking forward to for a while.

Comment

Will be an action packed fight..fights like this do deserve more attention as they are the foundation of our sport

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
            Will be an action packed fight..fights like this do deserve more attention as they are the foundation of our sport
            This...

And all the fighters are in their primes and in the top of the division.

Comment

Danny Garcia vs Rod Salka had a principal thread in this page...

But this fight does not.

Comment

I'll be tuning in. I'd feel as if i'd be doing myself a disservice if i missed a Vargas fight..entertainment guaranteed.

This should be a good one.

Comment

Potential war. I'm looking forward to it...

But not as much as I'm looking forward to the Showtime card so I will be recording this card and probably watching it the next day.

Good boxing weekend ahead of us!

Comment

...maybe Roman is not on that level, but he is as tough as they come...it takes big huevos to get in the ring...but he's no bum...let's hope he can shock the world...

Comment

...I know Vargas brings it, but can't wait to see Berchelt..he is like a mystery, may be underrated...

Comment

Working...
                      X