Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DeGale by UD/SD

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      I think Jack is a flawed fighter with talent. Kind of like Tarver in a way. When he's matched properly he excels, but he struggles against others.

DeGale has been working hard on stamina in Miami, fix that and he becomes a threat.

This is definitely a good fight to have either way. I'm going to give it to Jack by SD.

Also, say what you want but Mayweather has been doing good matchups. Only thing I don't like is there's way too much respeck and laughing/joking going on. We need some stuff like Mayorga/Mosley.
      I favour DeGale ever so slightly but unde4 closer inspection and review I can't hell but feel Jck is going to outwork him, he beat Groves and Bute convincingly and conclusively, the cards were ridiculous for Bute.

DeGale is going to put himself under a lot of pressure and I just don't feel Jack is one for feeling pressure before a fight, he looks so relaxed and his approach we know what we're to get, with DeGale he's a classy operator but I don't know whether he over thinks things with strategy etc but he allows too many rounds to slide. With Jack you know he's gonna fight tough for 12 the latter stages I really feel he has to be credited for closing out shows.

All this said, DeGale could hit him with a fight ending shot at any given moment !

Comment

I hope this turns out to be a good fight and not a tactical snoozefest with low activity from two cautious fighters trying to outsmart each other.

Comment

WAAAAAAAAAR JACK!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ellerbe speaks the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
              I hope this turns out to be a good fight and not a tactical snoozefest with low activity from two cautious fighters trying to outsmart each other.
              You mean you'd prefer to see a middle weight bust up a welter braking his face in the process ? Completely one sided beat downs, right ?

You're such a fa.ggot.
              Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 01-09-2017, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Nice forgot this was this weekend. I think DeGale

Comment

So are they not doing a ShoStreak for 2017?

Comment

I can see this one going to the scorecards.

Comment

Degale by ko

Comment

Working...
                      X