Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else feels they over marinated Canelo Golovkin already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but it's still the biggest fight

Comment

When gg kos Jacobs then the interest will rekindle again I think its because it's not happening till Sept. What will crate sparks is if gg accepts the good faith offer by golden boy then everyone will start to get hyped up

Comment

This isn't "marinating"...this is avoidance.

Comment

somewhat if they both win their next fight it will be big it will prob end up working out for them but i think they had this fantasy that it would be as hyped or even close to may pac and tried to follow an authentic blue print unauthentically

Comment

i've said this a few months ago. canelo and ggg is not on the same level as floyd and pac. the longer they push this fight back, the least intertest its gonna get. reason why is because causals dont really know who canelo and ggg is like they did with floyd and pac.

Comment

If both fighters look good and win in their next fight I think it will be bigger than ever. If either fighter loses or looks bad winning the fight won't be as big as it was or is now.

Comment

It is fine right now, the fight is as big as ever and both guys look pretty much the same. Talking about it is tiresome because it has all been said already at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  i've said this a few months ago. canelo and ggg is not on the same level as floyd and pac. the longer they push this fight back, the least intertest its gonna get. reason why is because causals dont really know who canelo and ggg is like they did with floyd and pac.
                  Mayweather vs Pacquiao was the biggest fight in history and nobody ever thought or said Canelo vs GGG was that big. That doesn't mean it isn't a huge fight. Canelo make more money than just about anybody no matter who he fights because of all his Mexican fans. They would all want to see him fight GGG and many non Mexican fans would want to see this fight too. If this fight wasn't potentially very big we probably wouldn't be talking about it so much. You would have to be a casual boxing fan with a capitol C not to know who GGG and Canelo are.

Comment

I dont necessarily think its "overmarinating" the fight itself as much as it is "overexposing" the business side of it. Oscar or Gomez run to twitter or to Dan Rafael every 20 minutes with vague statements about offers or splits or whatever, and Loeffler plays the non-confrontational mime routine to perfection. People are just tired of the posturing, the lame excuses why it should be put off, and blah blah blah.

Make the fight, or just shut the **** up about it until you can.

Now with that being said, I think once its actually signed then people will focus back on the fight instead of all the female drama.
                    Last edited by OnePunch; 12-20-2016, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Mayweather vs Pacquiao was the biggest fight in history and nobody ever thought or said Canelo vs GGG was that big. That doesn't mean it isn't a huge fight. Canelo make more money than just about anybody no matter who he fights because of all his Mexican fans. They would all want to see him fight GGG and many non Mexican fans would want to see this fight too. If this fight wasn't potentially very big we probably wouldn't be talking about it so much. You would have to be a casual boxing fan with a capitol C not to know who GGG and Canelo are.
                      im talking about in terms of interest. the longer this fight gets pushed back, the least interest its gonna get. and yes, a lot of causal's dont know who canelo or ggg is. most real boxing fans dont even really talk about this match up anymroe compare to before.

Comment

Working...
                      X