Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury negotiations have begun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Povetkin will always be the p4p #1 heavyweight even if he loses to these 7 ft tall freakshows

Comment

Can't see this fight happening till the back end of 2017. Hearn will want joshua to have at least 2 or 3 more easy money fights before he allows joshua/fury to happen. And who knows, fury may well have retired by then.

Comment

I feel like Hearn is bsing. If I'm a promoter I think I wanna take it easy with Joshua going from these guys who some mighta got dropped from the wind of Joshua's missed punches to Fury who I & many see as the best guy in the division, by far, right now & who is gonna be a difficult challenge to beat for anyone. I think I'd be looking for Wilder before Fury. But respect to Joshua & Hearn if they go from Breazeale to Fury. That'll be a huge jump in class & show win or lose Joshua is willing to attempt to be the best guy in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I feel like Hearn is bsing. If I'm a promoter I think I wanna take it easy with Joshua going from these guys who some mighta got dropped from the wind of Joshua's missed punches to Fury who I & many see as the best guy in the division, by far, right now & who is gonna be a difficult challenge to beat for anyone. I think I'd be looking for Wilder before Fury. But respect to Joshua & Hearn if they go from Breazeale to Fury. That'll be a huge jump in class & show win or lose Joshua is willing to attempt to be the best guy in the division.
          Hearn must be in two minds. Firstly he wants to protect his investment, but in the back of his mind, he must be thinking about the mind boggling amount of money a Fury-AJ fight would bring.

Biggest British fight ever by far imo.

Comment

Both these bums are losing their next fight - Breazeale vs. Wilder for the lineal title 2017 , believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Hearn must be in two minds. Firstly he wants to protect his investment, but in the back of his mind, he must be thinking about the mind boggling amount of money a Fury-AJ fight would bring.

Biggest British fight ever by far imo.
              i think it's smart to make the fight ASAP before one of them potentially gets beaten by their mandatories

parker and ortiz are no joke, and they could easily derail either train

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Both these bums are losing their next fight - Breazeale vs. Wilder for the lineal title 2017 , believe that.
                Just like how your boy Prince Martin was going to KO Joshua?

Comment

Fury beat Wlad by like a hair. 52 punches vs 86 punches over 12 rounds, 115-112 on two cards, and the fight was won by whoever did just a little more than the other and that was Fury...who literally did just a little more than Wlad in every sense of the word little.

I wouldn't overlook Wlad and start talking about future fights just yet. He didn't exactly schooled Wlad and then TKO'ed him, or UD'ed him Calzaghe-Lacy style. The fight lacked action from both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Just like how your boy Prince Martin was going to KO Joshua?

Wow! Athony Joshua is taking peds to a another level human growth hormones are not strong enough anymore - look at him! Your boy Tyson Fury better duck this one.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I wouldn't overlook Wlad and start talking about future fights just yet. He didn't exactly schooled Wlad and then TKO'ed him, or UD'ed him Calzaghe-Lacy style. The fight lacked action from both sides.
                      I'm just posting what Eddie Hearn said.

Wladimir right now is still the second best HW on the planet, and i have no doubt that he would beat Joshua with absolute ease.

Comment

Working...
                      X