Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys reckon i can get down to 141?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys reckon i can get down to 141?

sssss***347;ßmmmæ
    Last edited by Suckmedry; 07-05-2015, 07:39 PM.

Tbh I would try getting down to 69kg rather than 64. You can trine down a wee bit, 75kg easily, but you'd probably benefit more from 69kg so you wouldn't drain yourself too much. It really depends on training habits and diet

Comment

Get down to 75kg first but I dare say that you would feel drained trying to get to 141lbs.

Just work your ass off and see where your natural weight is.

Comment

Which limb do you want me to cut off? Jk, just keep working and don't try lose too much and overdo it. Cardio+Strength training is the best combination for weight loss as muscle helps to burn more calories.

Comment

You might be able to make 141 but your not going to be able to walk around at 150 is my guess.

How old are you? The longer your at a higher weight the harder it is to lose and maintain the loss just to give ya a heads up.

Guys drop 30 lbs pretty regularly in boxing, but it's not fun, especially if your not getting paid, especially as you get older.

It's taxing on the body too, unless your completely dedicated I wouldnt do it.

Comment

I'm 21. Yeah of course Im just gonna eat clean and up my running to 3-5x per week, and see where my weight lands, I just wanted to know what you guys thought, like how much fat it looks like I'm carrying in that photo.

See I was weighing about 67-68kg a couple years ago, before I started doing weights, and through on and off weight training and a fairly poor diet since then, I went right up to about 82-83kg.

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonBoxing View Post
              I'm 21. Yeah of course Im just gonna eat clean and up my running to 3-5x per week, and see where my weight lands, I just wanted to know what you guys thought, like how much fat it looks like I'm carrying in that photo.

See I was weighing about 67-68kg a couple years ago, before I started doing weights, and through on and off weight training and a fairly poor diet since then, I went right up to about 82-83kg.
              Im no expert but it looks as though you could get to 75kg while gaining muscle mass with a bit of work.

But to go way beyond that you would have to starve yourself and work harder at the same time, not an easy thing to do unless you are really dedicated and want to compete at a serious level in boxing.

Comment

Working...
              X