Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems like the schedule is empty of meaningful fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking forward to Pascal-Kovalev, Guerrero-Thurman, Matthysse-Prov, that's about it.

Mayweather-Pacquiao isn't signed.

Kirkland is not even top 10 in 154 or 160. I think he's gonna get his ass kicked and outboxed.

Murray probably getting TKO'ed late but will be tough with his defense. If he was at least a bit of a puncher, combined with that defense of his, I would have def tuned in.

Jennings is unproven at the top level and only has 19 fights, little power, he's too short for Wlad, and I don't see how his style of boxing outside will be any good against Wladimir.

Quillin-Lee and Garcia-Peterson are meh fights, but Garcia-Peterson could end up being a battle of guts.

Comment

As of right now the fights that I'm looking forward to the most are kovalev-pascal, prov-matthyse, GGG-murray and thurman-Guerrero. So although there are no superfights on the horizon. There are some very interesting match ups.

Comment

Roman Gonzalez is fighting some Mexican journeyman in a 10 rounder this month. Its always a pleasure watching him go to work.

Comment

Working...
        X