No announcement yet.

The new and improved AB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingjames6Flee View Post
    My boy Ab about to take over this division. hopefully matthysse mans up and fights him next. would love to see that fight
    LMAO....another joke post...love it....that would be hilarious to see Matthysse finish off what Maidana started with this clown....and stop with the "man up"...nobody can take you seriously with that sort of ignorant comment...like the guy is not a man because somehow this fight has not happened...I seriously doubt he is ducking ass clown broner...

Comment

[QUOTE=HanzGruber;15302255]Maidana doesn't want that fight again. He bought some gucci sunglasses now he wants to cash out with pac and a Floyd trilogy like he's some big timer[/QUOTES]

Do you even read what you post? You have to be the only idiot on the planet that believes Maidana is running from Broner...He destroyed him, why would he worry about this dunce again?

Comment

Broners dedication:

Gain 50 pounds

Enter training camp, think he's training super hard due to his gym lurkers clapping & cheering everything he does in training

Win fight against well picked opponent in bad fashion

Gain 50 pounds

Enter training camp, think he's training super hard due to his gym lurkers clapping & cheering everything he does in training

The hype builds then he faces one of the top fighters at 140/147 & loses outright

1 more loss and Broner will hit rock bottom & be at 200 pounds like his dad within the span of a month.
        Last edited by miniq; 01-20-2015, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          We'll see if maidana stops ducking him and takes the rematch
          he said the exact same things before the maidana fight, then he fought like usual, and after the maidana fight, he kept fighting exactly the same. imo he won't change until he accepts the fact that he is no some master boxer, but a brawler, that's what he is to me at least.

btw how is maidana ducking the fight when it was broner the one that went down in weight to 140?? if he wants the rematch so bad he should've stayed at 147 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Shapopojoe View Post
            LMAO....another joke post...love it....that would be hilarious to see Matthysse finish off what Maidana started with this clown....and stop with the "man up"...nobody can take you seriously with that sort of ignorant comment...like the guy is not a man because somehow this fight has not happened...I seriously doubt he is ducking ass clown broner...
            dude, matthysse publicly stated hes not interested in broner. Had it been vice versa you'd label AB a duck. also matthysse is slow as **** and isnt as active as maidana, maidana beat broner due to his awkwardness. he caught broner with unexpected shots.

Comment

I don't see him ever getting any better to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                Broners dedication:

Gain 50 pounds

Gain 50 pounds

The hype builds then he faces one of the top fighters at 140/147 & loses outright

1 more loss and Broner will hit rock bottom & be at 200 pounds like his dad within the span of a month.
                many greats have multiple losses, theres no shame in losing and it sure as hell doesnt kill his HOF potential.

Comment

dude, matthysse publicly stated hes not interested in broner. Had it been vice versa you'd label AB a duck. also matthysse is slow as **** and isnt as active as maidana, maidana beat broner due to his awkwardness. he caught broner with unexpected shots.
                  Hmmmm...seems like Gayner vetoed the fight according to his trainer...I will accept your apology for being a dumbass now..

http://www.************.com/2014/09/...atthysse-next/

Comment

it was broner's team the first to say they weren't interested in the fight, his dad and trainer, whom said the will only fight lucas on ppv and for a belt.

Comment

I hate to use the word "hypejob" because I feel it gets thrown around too much in boxing, kind of like the term robbery.

However, I think its safe to say that Broner is a hypejob. His best wins are an iffy performance against an aging, past it Paulie and a gift decision over PDL, a light punching blown up featherweight but yey these networks keep insisting he's so much better than he really is.

Comment

Working...
                      X