Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russell vs. Lomachenko is ordered by WBO. Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma, he's a good kid. Far too much pressure on him in his big title fight at such an early stage, but i'm sure that taught him a few tricks, expect him to make an example of Russell who lets face it, is just a nobody waiting to be beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
      The fight won't happen, that is my prediction.
      This right here.

Russell is a blue-chip prospect for Haymon, he'll find a way to get a title on Russell in a noncompetitive matchup. He already pulled Russell from a mildly challenging fight for a high ranking a few years back, I forget who against.

Comment

Have to take Lomachenko,even with 2 fights he's more experience..

Comment

I believe Russell beats Lomachenko rather easily. If Lomachenko was being hit by slow looping shots from Salido, I don't see how he'll handle the speed of Russell. They're moving him too fast and it seems like they're counting on him to be a big star. Give him time to transition into the pros.

Comment

Purse bid didn't mean $h!t. this fight is not happening

Comment

This fight won't happen because Its Golden Boy vs Top Rank, Showtime vs HBO, And russell only fights bums but if this fight happens, Russell Wins.

Comment

Arum tryna bring this kid up too fast man, let him learn his craft before sticking him in big fights man.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
                  Arum tryna bring this kid up too fast man, let him learn his craft before sticking him in big fights man.
                  False, Arum wants to see him get a world title as soon as possible. He's made that quite clear and he's gonna have to work with Golden Boy to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
                    False, Arum wants to see him get a world title as soon as possible. He's made that quite clear and he's gonna have to work with Golden Boy to do so.
                    Did you not read what I just posted. Exactly Arum is sticking him in these big fights for his own gain, he'll have him in there with Pacquiao next!

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
                      Did you not read what I just posted. Exactly Arum is sticking him in these big fights for his own gain, he'll have him in there with Pacquiao next!
                      No this is the only fight where we may see Arum bite the bullet and work with Schaefer

Comment

Working...
                      X