Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really like Angulo's chances against Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is going to take Angulo apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts
      Mmhmm

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Canelo will brutally dismantle Angulo. He had taken bad beatings lately and quit against Lara. This fight will bepopping for about 4 rounds, and then those crisp combos will carve him up. 9th rd tko

Comment

If Canelo is smart (and he is) he'll be targeting that eye socket, just like Cotto did against Margacheato.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Peterson was gonna KO Matthysse, Stevens was gonna beat GGG and Broner was gonna make easy work of Maidana. History shows to go against this guy's pick.

Comment

He looked great against Lara? Before he quit, you mean?

Comment

Not so sure I agree, I think Angulo is a great pressure fighter and yes he dealt with Lara at times good but he got made to quit and he was eating jabs all night long with Canelo he has way more damaging combinations and I think in the exchange that will be the telling factor.

Comment

It's intriguing, and I do think Angulo stands a good chance, because Alvarez is not a mover, nor does he hit nearly as hard as people seem to think he does. So basically, what does Angulo have left, and can Alvarez hurt whatever Angulo has left?

If Angulo's punch resistance is still good, we're going to see some awesome exchanges, and Angulo will always have a chance when his opponent trades punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                    come on, if canelo got his ass KOED, it will be another happy day @ NSB
                    TBH I don't mind Canelo, I know he fukd up beatin up some guy in a park a couple years back and he hasn't always fought the best but he is picking up the comp, Trout, Floyd and now Angulo. Add to that he really wants a Cotto fight, kid is only 22, has had a good run and looks to have balls. I like him more and more.

Comment

I think Angulo is a good fighter and very dangerous. I think Canelo will get him out of there early. From what I have seen of Canelo he does not mind trading heavy blows. I have never seen him retreat. Angula will come at him swinging for the KO and Canelo will stand his ground. I think Canelo hits as hard as Angulo and has a better chin. He is faster and more accurate with his punches and he is smarter with better combinations.

Comment

Working...
                      X