No announcement yet.

Rios training with Ariza added alot of definition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Rios can take a punch. That will help him if he is looking for a counter punch to end the night. But Team Pac is preparing for that as well. In no way are they gonna make the same mistake twice. What Rios will see on fight night is hand speed feints movement and hard ass hitting. If he is going in looking to land one shot...it will be a short rough night for him!
    so why do you criticize mayweather for using speed,feints,movement,and hard counter punching? its ok for pacquiao to do it and not mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      so why do you criticize mayweather for using speed,feints,movement,and hard counter punching? its ok for pacquiao to do it and not mayweather?
      Pac will do it in an exciting way! Pac will land 100s of punches! not 10s like Floyd's boring fights!

Comment

Rios is getting KO'd.
        He is tailor made for Pac

Comment

Can't wait for Rios to retire the hype job and then have Pac-boy sport my gif I'll have for him. Will Ariza be using undetected peds? The Paccturds will think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            Pac will do it in an exciting way! Pac will land 100s of punches! not 10s like Floyd's boring fights!
            Pac will be exciting going to sleep again. Bhwahahah

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Can't wait for Rios to retire the hype job and then have Pac-boy sport my gif I'll have for him. Will Ariza be using undetected peds? The Paccturds will think so.
              if you think pac is hype job....you're stupid lol

Comment

Ariza's clean littled1c. I like pac but he will get retired. and if pac is willing to take a vada test, I believe he's clean. Something I can't say about floyd yet but u better believe Rios will not give him that payday unless he takes the test.

Comment

manny should thank bob arum for giving him this gift. can't even call this a tune up fight. manny has harder time with sparring partners than he'll have with this clown. lol @definition. yea ok whatever hypes this fight up.

real fans know what this is. manny is a huge name and a superstar, and he needs a highlight reel KO to get his name back in the mix. and this flat footed, skill-less ass clown rios is just the guy to make manny look and feel great... (not saying manny isn't great in any case, cause he is)

but please, rios fans, keep hyping it up. the boxing world needs the hype...

Comment

cmon maaan. read what you just wrote. you know damn well what this fight is, and while i get the hate for pac due to his fans, brandon rios himself knows he is there for money and to redefine the term "human punching bag"

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      manny should thank bob arum for giving him this gift. can't even call this a tune up fight. manny has harder time with sparring partners than he'll have with this clown. lol @definition. yea ok whatever hypes this fight up.

real fans know what this is. manny is a huge name and a superstar, and he needs a highlight reel KO to get his name back in the mix. and this flat footed, skill-less ass clown rios is just the guy to make manny look and feel great... (not saying manny isn't great in any case, cause he is)

but please, rios fans, keep hyping it up. the boxing world needs the hype...
                      I think your underestimating Rios..Esp in the cause of Manny with respects to both fighters style..I actually believe this fight will be a good one..

Comment

Working...
                      X