No announcement yet.

Hatton is a punk that now cheers Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton is a punk that now cheers Floyd

It's amazing reading and listening to Hatton before they fought about how he was going to be "a nightmare for Floyd" and he thought his style was good enough to now where's he's putting down young challengers like he was something better. I lost most of my respect for Hatton after his cocaine abuse and piss poor training for fights but this well the guy could go f*** himself and curl up and die because he's so irrelevant.

Hahaha. You Mad.

Hatton knows the real when it comes to Floyd. You mad cause dude knows Floyd is levels above everyone else and doesn't front about it.

Need tissue for those tears?

Comment

He'll never be as irrelevant as you. Saying Canelo will give Mayweather his toughest fight is putting him down?

Comment

Mate that fight was several years ago, I'm sure Hatton's got passed the whole experience now.

Comment

Ricky Hatton said he wanted Alvarez to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            He'll never be as irrelevant as you. Saying Canelo will give Mayweather his toughest fight is putting him down?
            You're a complete f***ing toolbag dumb puss irrelevant **** f*** that could die tomorrow and no one here would give a f***. I am more relevant in boxing than Ricky Hatton is today. He's a has been that could never win big fights unless you count that foul fest the crooked Brit ref allowed to happen when he mauled Tszyu with elbows and rabbit punches. In a fair fight Hatton has always been destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              You're a complete f***ing toolbag dumb puss irrelevant **** f*** that could die tomorrow and no one here would give a f***. I am more relevant in boxing than Ricky Hatton is today. He's a has been that could never win big fights unless you count that foul fest the crooked Brit ref allowed to happen when he mauled Tszyu with elbows and rabbit punches. In a fair fight Hatton has always been destroyed.
              **** son, you just went full ******. I hope you get banned for talking to other people like that.

Comment

He's so irrelevant that your making a thread out him?

Comment

It's amazing reading and listening to how certain posters don't understand the concept of promoting a fight.

How many fighters pre-fight have downplayed their opponent, and post-fight still downplay their opponent? Not many. The one's that do obviously have a deep hatred of one another for whatever reason, but it's not a common thing to carry the hatred after a fight.

Comment

Why do you keep coming back after being banned and such??

Comment

Working...
                    X