Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best thing to take pre work out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Jaded said, it sounds like you need a couple of days off to recover now.
    I never sped more then an hour in the gym, you don't want to raise cortisole levels, because then your body will start storing fat and stop building muscle in simple terms. If you over train too much, you will not get the body shape you actually want, your body will resist you and do the total opposite due to stress

Less is more.

Comment

Pretty much what jaded said. Just get plenty of rest and eat healthy and you'll be fine. Sometimes the hardest part is actually getting to the gym.

Comment

Coffee and 2 primatene tablets.

Comment

I go to the gym with nothing more than black coffee, truvia, and creatine.

Comment

-muscle pharm assault
            -BSN Hyper FX
            -OXY Pro Elite "If you looking to lose weight"

Supplements work but no one knows the long term side effects. So its' up to you that is just what i have took this year and it seems to be having good results.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
              Coffee and 2 primatene tablets.
              You're looking at an early grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                You're looking at an early grave.
                Im in supreme physical condition. Low heart rate and blood pressure, don't believe the hype.

Comment

this is my 3rd day off from the gym and i feel refreshed and my body actually looks for lean,lost slot of fat..ready to reup tomorrow

Comment

Guess nobody has tried Animal Rage. That stuff is freaking crazy. Tried it when I was in Iraq, stuff will get you pumped. It's actually the only pre-workout i've taken that i've actually felt. Tried black powder and No-explode and they wouldn't do anything aside from not allow me to fall asleep when i'm tired.

Comment

Working...
                    X