Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch vs Yusaf Mack RbR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK enough of these announcers they start talking crazy because of a win over Yusaf Mack?..."NO ONE CAN BEAT HIM NOT EVEN WARD" hahaha

YEAH...OK!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      Ward has just tweeted saying he might fight in the UK.
      I doubt that. Ward wont leave the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Mack was coming down from Light heavyweight. How the hell did he look so small compared to Froch?
        He's shorter but more muscular.

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Ward is not coming to fight you in Nottingham, nor is Bute obviously. I'd be pretty shocked if Kessler came there as well.
        Kessler fought Calzaghe in the UK, I'm sure he'll gladly come back for the right price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
          Would love to see Froch vs Kessler/ward at Nottingham Forest's City Ground.
          I would go to that 100% Ward one of my fav fighters would love to see him live! Ward should fight Froch in england he will win and get loads of credit for it aswell.

Comment

• Part...Pa...Part..Pa..Pa..Pa...Part...Part...

Johnny Nelson...

Comment

• Ah the old Sky Sports, they hyping froch up to where he better than everyone and can beat ward now....

Put down the kool aid

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                OK enough of these announcers they start talking crazy because of a win over Yusaf Mack?..."NO ONE CAN BEAT HIM NOT EVEN WARD" hahaha

YEAH...OK!
                lol ward will give froch a frightful beating

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Ward has just tweeted saying he might fight in the UK.
                  Someone replied:

Good. Get Calzaghe out of retirement for a fight at Wembley

Comment

• Froch will definitely do better against Ward in a rematch even though I still think Ward would win. Having said that, Kessler is there for the taking. With Ward thinking of moving up to 175 and if Froch doesn't follow him up there, he could unify the division and go down as one of the greats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      He's shorter but more muscular.

Kessler fought Calzaghe in the UK, I'm sure he'll gladly come back for the right price.
                      Kessler has defended his title on three continents.

Yes of course he'll fight Froch in Nottingham, but it wont be cheap getting him out of Denmark when he can get 1½M USD fighting the Allan Greens of the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X