Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are old school fighters better than present day fighters??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the things I might not agree with Larry on, he really has a point about the old school avatar thing. It has been a Pinoy tactic for years. Some guy with a Hearns or Duran or Greb avatar or whatever, all of a sudden you find them doing crap like posting photoshopped KFC buckets in NSB or spamming about Castillo beat Floyd or not even knowing who Corrales was.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      All the things I might not agree with Larry on, he really has a point about the old school avatar thing. It has been a Pinoy tactic for years. Some guy with a Hearns or Duran or Greb avatar or whatever, all of a sudden you find them doing crap like posting photoshopped KFC buckets in NSB or spamming about Castillo beat Floyd or not even knowing who Corrales was.
      lol...............i aint lying they use old avy's to make it seem like they are not to be argued with

Comment

Originally posted by larryx1950 View Post
        lol...............i aint lying they use old avy's to make it seem like they are not to be argued with
        So Larry, is the dude in your avatar one of the 20 guys you claimed butt-raped you in the joint? :thinking9:

Comment

Yes.

when you watch jeffries vs sharkey and start to realize that sharkeys style is very similar to fraizer and jeffries way of controling sharkey is very similar to ali's youll start to realize that little has changed in boxing over the last century.

course it takes more then just a black and white avatar to see such similarities.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            So Larry, is the dude in your avatar one of the 20 guys you claimed butt-raped you in the joint? :thinking9:
            Harry Greb?..

Comment

Harry Greb?..
              So you're saying you got butt-raped by Harry Greb (and 19 other dudes)? :timeout9:

Comment

So you're saying you got butt-raped by Harry Greb (and 19 other dudes)? :timeout9:
                no im saying yo historian wanna be ass didnt even know who he was

Comment

no im saying yo historian wanna be ass didnt even know who he was
                  Well, apparently he was one of the 20 dudes who turned you into Ned Beatty while you were in the pokie. Squeal much?

Comment

Well, apparently he was one of the 20 dudes who turned you into Ned Beatty while you were in the pokie. Squeal much?
                    are you making a pass at me????

Comment

are you making a pass at me????
                      Don't flatter yourself Princess: Unlike you I like pusser :cool9:

Comment

Working...
                      X