No announcement yet.

Chicks With Tattoos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
    Tattoos are quite unusual in that they are now popular with all of the social classes. It's not often something like that happens, not in a fashion sense type way. Some girls go absolutely crazy for men with tattoos, even average looking men. I know for a fact that I could go and get some tattoos and get more attention from girls, but I don't like tattoos so it will never happen probably.
    A lot of people get them just to look hard.

It's not like that isn't transparent in most cases.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      A lot of people get them just to look hard.

It's not like that isn't transparent in most cases.
      If I got a tattoo or tattoos it just wouldn't look right. It would look like I was one of those people who was wearing somebody else's clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
        If I got a tattoo or tattoos it just wouldn't look right. It would look like I was one of those people who was wearing somebody else's clothes.
        Hah. Think about it this way though, if you put on a two piece suit you might feel uncomfortable (unless you wear suits). Everyone except you might think you look good but if YOU DON'T then why chance it.

That's how I feel about appearance.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

i wanna get a tattoo.

but im allergic to nickel, and nickel is in a lot of the inks. however....i just heard of SOY in tatts. they last for ten years and then fade away.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...e=1&permPage=1
            Last edited by phook; 04-07-2012, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post

Now that is hot. I'd hit that. She's probably a whore though.

Comment

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
                    i wanna get a tattoo.

but im allergic to nickel, and nickel is in a lot of the inks. however....i just heard of SOY in tatts. they last for ten years and then fade away.
                    Perfect, ten years seems about the amount of time to get sick of whatever tattoo someone picks anyway!

Comment

Working...
                    X