Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kony 2012 - There's two sides to every story. Hear what Kony has to say!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kony 2012 - There's two sides to every story. Hear what Kony has to say!

**** I should've figured out this scheme.
    Also check the reality:
    http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com/
    read all of it start from the bottom

I don't give a **** about these things but check the facts before you think you are doing good.

Comment

Are you telling me that the US with all their technology etc haven't captured him yet? Utter bull. Kony's already dead.

Comment

He is a good guy.

Comment

The US officals have known about this for many of years and have not done anything at all until NOW. Does this strike you as odd?

Think deeply about this, the US governent HAS the power to get Kony, believe me thats far from a problem, so why havent they done it now if its such a big deal? Now that people are donating millions on top of millions to this cause, now they want to "step in" to this.

In the video they say they say if you donate a few dollars a month, youll get the kit thingy for free. Ok think about this. U donate 5 dollars a month for 6 months, no biggy right? Only 30 dollars total at the end right? Well 30 times (lets just say 5 million people are donating) 30x 5million= 180million dollars. 180million dollars ATLEAST just to "capture" kony? No i dont think so. And the beauty of it is that THIS IS A REAL OCCURING PROBLEM YOU CANNOT DENY IT SO ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE STUPID ENOUGH TO DONATE, but the US is just finding away to profit from it. I believe by the end of all this close to a BILLION dollars will be donated (celebs are gonna donate millions all at once) and like i said in the beginning, what for? They want a billion dollars to capture this person and gain peace? Why dont they just do it? Why havent they done it over these years? Well ill tell you why, its because they have a crowd behind it now, money, time and so much is being put into this now they can actually make a huge profit.

Comment

Waiting for Flawless to claim how Kony is a beaming example to the western world in how to lead and is a beacon of hope in our corrupt, modern world.

Comment

anybody who wants to use the 10 commandments or any religious doctrine as his template for running a country is a evil, lying, piece of **** scumbag in my eyes.

Comment

Im sure he hasn't done anything different than any other factions have. . . Or the govt. for that matter. . . War is hell. . . Grimy tactics are used by all parties involved.

Still doesn't mean Kony shouldn't have to pay for his crimes against humanity (if found guilty in by international tribune).

Comment

Working...
                X