No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Senior : “Pacquiao knows he’s about to take the test"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Senior : “Pacquiao knows he’s about to take the test"

Floyd Mayweather Senior: “Pacquiao knows he’s about to take the test and maybe he’s just coming down off of things. And hey! It just shows you he’s going to get his ass whopped!”

by Geoffrey Ciani (Exclusive Interview by Jenna J & Geoffrey Ciani) - This week’s 150th edition of On the Ropes Boxing Radio (brought to you by CWH Promotions) featured an exclusive interview with one of the top trainers in the game of boxing, Floyd Mayweather Senior. Mayweather shared his views on Manny Pacquiao’s controversial victory against Juan Manuel Marquez. He also discussed his views on his son’s May 5, 2012 date which some speculate may be the long awaited showdown with Manny Pacquiao, and he also discussed the possibility of a fourth fight between Pacquiao and Marquez. Here is a transcript from that interview:

JENNA J:We have a very special guest to open things up this week. He is a man that is definitely no stranger to “On the Ropes”. He appeared just last week and he is here today to give his opinion on a fight that took place this past weekend. We are joined by the one and only Floyd “Joy” Mayweather Senior. Floyd, you saw that fight this past weekend. What did you think about it?

FLOYD MAYWEATHER SENIOR: It was a lot crooked stuff that went down. Some people are being paid off. I don’t know who, but some people are being paid off as far as I’m concerned because that was so clear to see a blind man could see it. Marquez beat the hell out of Pacquiao! It was hands down! Nobody can even dispute it in no kind of way, form, or fashion! All they’re doing is wrecking boxing. I’m telling your right now, if he fights little Floyd like that, you can forget it. It’s over. He don’t even have a prayer.

JENNA: Alright now Floyd, so you think that the reason Pacquiao got the decision that something corrupt must be going on for that to have happened the way the fight was fought?

MAYWEATHER: It seems like to me like maybe they’re getting ready for little Floyd. So when you’re getting ready for little Floyd maybe he’s getting down, and Pacquiao knows he’s about to take the test and maybe he’s just coming down off of things. And hey! It just shows you he’s going to get his ass whopped! That’s all it shows you. It seems like to me, that to me right there, that right there was the Pacquiao that I used to see! This is the Pacquiao I used to see! This ain’t the Pacquiao that knocked out De La Hoya, that knocked out Cotto, that knocked out all these other big people! That ain’t the Pacquiao we seen in this fight! This Pacquiao was another Pacquiao. This was a Pacquiao that’s beatable and anybody could whop his ass that’s at this weight! It just ain’t even the same man, period!

JENNA: Floyd, so we’re clear with fans out there, you’ve been on our show many times in the past and you’ve mentioned your belief that you thought Pacquiao was taking something. So what you’re saying now is maybe you believe he’s coming off of whatever you thought he was using to prepare to fight Floyd?

MAYWEATHER: I guess they’re talking about the May fight. It looks like he’s trying to come down to fight my son, and if he comes down any kind of way to fight my son looking like that—little Floyd will beat him with blindfolds on! I know he ain’t, but I’m just telling you right there. Hey! Look! Something don’t look right! It’s simple. That’s all I’m telling you. Something don’t look right at all to me. That ain’t the Pacquiao we all been seeing. That ain’t the same fighter! The fighter we had seen before, he would have at least dropped what you call him a couple of times. He did nothing!

JENNA: Alright now Floyd, watching that fight, what surprised you the most?

MAYWEATHER
    : What surprised me like everybody was talking about, there ain’t nothing to say! The real Pac-Man was shown today! I’m talking about the Pacquiao, the real Pacquiao. You just seen the real Pacquiao! That’s all I’m going to tell you. If he fights Floyd like that, hey look! My thing before, all I ever told you is what I believe. It’s what I believe, and what I believe is if he ain’t doing what I believe, then guess what? Hey! He’s going to have to get it like it happened then! If you don’t do what I believe that he do, then hey! He’s going to really get his ass whopped by little Floyd.

JENNA: Okay Floyd, watching that fight, was there anything you saw in the ring that you believe that Pacquiao could have done better technically in there to have had more success?

MAYWEATHER: He’s not technical! I keep telling you over and over and over every time you ask me on the station! I tell you all! He’s not a technical fighter! He’s not no fighter with no craft! He’s no crafty fighter! He’s a wild fighter who throws wild punches. What you call him was a crafty fighter. I mean I’m being honest with you. Even though little Floyd whopped him, he’s a crafty fighter. Marquez! Marquez is a crafty fighter! He’s the kind of guy. You seen how bad little Floyd beat Marquez. What in the hell is Pacquiao going to do to little Floyd?

JENNA: Alright now Floyd, there were rumors going into this fight about Marquez because of the person that he was working with. Watching the fight did you see any validity to those rumors that were going around?

MAYWEATHER: Let me tell you this right here. Whatever stuff you got in your body, okay? Whatever stuff is in your body, it don’t make you move when a guy throws a punch. It don’t make you move! I mean you can take the stuff and it will make you just superbly strong or whatever. You might not be able to move from the punch, but you take the punch. But it’s not going to change your mind around. You know what I’m saying? You can be strong and stuff like that, and it could help your probably that when you get hit, you can take a hell of a shot and stuff like that. But as far as boxing, it don’t teach you how to move your head, and slip, and pull punches. It don’t teach you how to be defensive and it don’t teach you when to throw punches. You throw punches when your mind tells you to throw punches. So he connected on. There was nothing wrong with him. The only thing that was wrong with the fight, if it was anything, it was Pacquiao not doing whatever he was supposed to do. Then the whole thing is he was trying to get ready for little Floyd, and guess what? He let the whole world see his ass! He let the world see what really happened to him.

Full Interview :

http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=29896&more=1
    Last edited by SyrianPoster; 11-20-2011, 02:45 AM.

Roger and Floyd Sr. always repeat each sentence they make lol its kind of hard listening to them

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
      Floyd Mayweather Senior: “[B]Pacquiao [/URL]
      man do u get any sleep at all?

Comment

lol i agree marquez won but i dont think i can take this seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Pactards GTFO View Post
          lol i agree marquez won but i dont think i can take this seriously
          Why not?? That marquez that fought pac would still get his ass whooped by floyd. Floyd can take a punch, if pac fights floyd he will take dem tests... Fighting like he fought against marquez a week ago, will get his ass raped in the ring by mayweather. Floyd senior is only saying what most floyd fans on this site say daily... people say marquez was in much better shape for pac than floyd, but what people fail to realize is that FLOYD is the ****in prodigy... He is a PRODIGY.... Floyd is not your typical boxer, I would be willing to bet anyone on this goddamn forum 10 k (real ****in money) dat pac wont even win 5 rounds.... Thats how confident I am after watching pac fight. Hes been fighting flat footed bums, or people there for a pay check.... Notice this time pac couldnt even knock marquez down.... But supposedly pac is much stronger now. I think hes coming down off dem drugs, and now arum and co knows he doesnt have a chance....

"I'M JUST SAYIN'"

Comment

.... Yeah, maybe you should go to .....

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
              .... Yeah, maybe you should go to .....
              Its a forum where opinions are expressed daily. You dont have to agree.

Comment

There's no winning with this crazy family. Pacquiao stops taking PEDS and they criticize it.

Comment

Pacquiao is a coward and a bitch. Always has been, what a fag....

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
                    Why not?? That marquez that fought pac would still get his ass whooped by floyd. Floyd can take a punch, if pac fights floyd he will take dem tests... Fighting like he fought against marquez a week ago, will get his ass raped in the ring by mayweather. Floyd senior is only saying what most floyd fans on this site say daily... people say marquez was in much better shape for pac than floyd, but what people fail to realize is that FLOYD is the ****in prodigy... He is a PRODIGY.... Floyd is not your typical boxer, I would be willing to bet anyone on this goddamn forum 10 k (real ****in money) dat pac wont even win 5 rounds.... Thats how confident I am after watching pac fight. Hes been fighting flat footed bums, or people there for a pay check.... Notice this time pac couldnt even knock marquez down.... But supposedly pac is much stronger now. I think hes coming down off dem drugs, and now arum and co knows he doesnt have a chance....

"I'M JUST SAYIN'"
                    Dude, shut up. I'm a PBF fan, but, it doesn't say much for our fighter, PBF, to be making all these demands because he doesn't feel he'd be on an even playing field if there were no OSTs, when Juan has fought Dumbquiao a total of 36 rounds, and many on here feel Juan won decisively in all three fights.

You have Juan who moved up once again, to face a guy who has been beating up guys bigger than him, and he ends up putting on a clinic. And PBF is the one crying about not being on an even playing field.

We've all been waiting for this "easy work, easy payday" for several years now. At the same time, Juan has been making Dumbquiao eat straight rights since 2004, lmao.

It's Dinamita who has been putting in the "easy work" on PAC, when all PBF has done is run his f**kin' mouth about PAC being on this and that. And that's why he's involved in a lawsuit because his dimwitted family members and himself has done more harm to PAC's image rather than backup his talk.

I guess Dinamita and PBF has some side deal going on. PBF does the talkin', while Dinamita puts the work in, I get it.

After seeing last Saturday, I'm fed up with PBF myself on this whole OST. A 38 year old just schooled the **** out of that PED'd Super Juicer.
                    Last edited by King of Sting; 11-20-2011, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X