No announcement yet.

Mosley: "Floyd, if I was you, I would make Pacquiao take the test"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Pac take the test and destroy this MOFO already!
    If Manny, Roach or Bob thought they could they would've signed for this fight already.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
      Floyd Mayweather says he's not dodging Manny Pacquiao
      Wednesday, September 14, 2011, 2:00 PM
      The Grand Rapids Press

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde...says_he_3.html

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        If Manny, Roach or Bob thought they could they would've signed for this fight already.
        so they didnt sign for this fight because of the OST issues or is it now that manny , arum, and roach knows he cant beat floyd so thats why he didnt sign it??

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
          Title is a bit misleading

It should not be Mosley says "Floyd, if I was you, I would make Pacquiao take the test."

Rather, it should say:

Mayweather says that Mosley says "Floyd, if I was you, I would make Pacquiao take the test"
          lmbo!!! yup thats pretty obvious!!! Mosley also said that it was Floyd that took those Drag pix of Oscar !! lmbo :3some:

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            Pac should take the test and so should Steroidgio Martinez.

Also, these tests don't mean as much since they're not year-round so WTF?
            The Pacquiao should have no problem taking the tests since you're implying he could very easily circumvent the testing by cycling.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
              so they didnt sign for this fight because of the OST issues or is it now that manny , arum, and roach knows he cant beat floyd so thats why he didnt sign it??
              stop it dude. really.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                *****s will say both................Floyd is infallible.

Comment

stop it dude. really.
                  bro u cant have it both ways, we're both grown adults here i would think?? LOL

Comment

stop it dude. really.
                    stop exposing the lies?

why would you want that?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                      I do not agree with Mayweather about once good always good.He claims someone who's going to be good is good from a young age and of course that statement is not well thought out.He gives Jordan as an example but I remember there are coaches who couldnt see anything good in Jordan when he was younger.

Pacquiao didnt have a privileged back ground,and he probably didnt have a great coach.A person who is talented needs that talent to be natured and many things affect performance.Things like diet and training can make or break an athlete.When Pacquiao hooked up with Roach,he obviously improved and that could be to training and or steroids.

I still think Pacquiao should take random drug tests because it has been proved time and time again that urine tests are not good enough.
                      I agree with you but i would like to add that once Jordan turned "PRO" he was a monster(Air Jordan)....as he got older he developed a jump shot and the fade away.

Comment

Working...
                      X