Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Berto wins whats next? Continue to take soft opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Berto wins whats next? Continue to take soft opponents?

Because of his soft opponents Berto wasnt ready for ortiz and lost convincingly, atleast id say it was convincingly. After this will he continue to take weak opponents, or do you think he will take soft opponents? Who do you think he will fight next?

I wouldnt mind a mosley fight, even though mosley sucks now, but after that id like to see him fight guys like Mike Jones, Ortiz rematch, or some of the guys from 140 that will be moving up, like Alexander, Khan, possibly Maidana if he moves up.

Naw the "0" is gone

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
      Because of his soft opponents Berto wasnt ready for ortiz and lost convincingly, atleast id say it was convincingly. After this will he continue to take weak opponents, or do you think he will take soft opponents? Who do you think he will fight next?

I wouldnt mind a mosley fight, even though mosley sucks now, but after that id like to see him fight guys like Mike Jones, Ortiz rematch, or some of the guys from 140 that will be moving up, like Alexander, Khan, possibly Maidana if he moves up.
      Randall Bailey is the mandatory.

Comment

Ortiz rematch

Mike Jones

Floyd fight

Manny fight

Bradley fight

Khan fight

he has several options

Comment

If I'm not mistaken he has a mandatory if he wins.

Comment

It's not set in stone who wins this fight imo,but if Berto should win I want Jones Berto...I should say I want Jones vs the winner of this fight..

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              Naw the "0" is gone
              Damn Larry ya sig of Pwilly getting laid out is hard to watch,lol...Then it's clear HD too **** I think I seen some sweat hit the camera..

Comment

He needs to rematch Ortiz

Comment

That would be decided by what you consider soft. For instance, suppose he tried to get Margarito at 150, or Mosley, or even Marquez at welterweight, would you consider those soft?

Comment

I would like to see Berto vs Khan or Berto vs Jones.

Comment

Working...
                    X